spring is coming how anal are you

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i know its time for the trucks to be rolling out.
i wanted to know how anal you guys get when it comes to cleaning your ride weather its just to go out or go to a gtg how anal do you get.
I know you can eat off my truck its spot less i get to the point where i get the uv light out just to see if there any water spots. ill post some pics in a few i just have to post them on photobucket

i can tell you my 'ol lady has had it with me bitching about anything touching my truck, me washing my truck and people walking next to it or parking next to it.... so i would say pretty anal i guess...... she says hi by the way hahaha

gettin real close to time for her biannual top to bottom, bumper to bumper, wax strippin, clayin, polishin & waxin. i usually wash the chassis, at least what i can get at with a brush

dead end cruiser said:
i can tell you my 'ol lady has had it with me bitching about anything touching my truck, me washing my truck and people walking next to it or parking next to it.... so i would say pretty anal i guess...... she says hi by the way hahaha
well i guess you will get the chance first hand to see that my truck is pretty clean i spent almost 4-5 hours on the body. your bring your girl to the gtg right? this why then my girl has someone to talk to

Since I live in the land of pollen I pretty much give up from two weeks ago until early/mid May. Other than that I keep my stuff very clean. I'm not incredibly anal on a regular basis but any paint damage is fixed immediately, rock chips etc.

I spent six hours on her last Saturday and another 5 on Sunday and still haven't done the wheels or engine bay I posted some pics on the 04 truck section

Django said:
Trust me....... You don't wanna know.

D
thats not good to hear when your talking about anal:D :marchmellow: :nurse:

yea i only drive my truck on the nice days during the weekend and i clean it at work during my lunch break and then satturday morning i completely clean it inside and out i even polish my drive shaft :D (it gets dirty being anal :D )

Then you guys would really beat me with a stick. The first month I was like that. But as a daily driver thru good weather till snow working as a equipment mechanic at an asphalt co and all the dust from the trucks coming and going I now only wash it once a week on friday and then all over agian. I know black looks good when it's clean but wtf:marchmellow: SO no I am not anal except when the wife opens the garage door when the hood is open then I get ANALY PISSED:argh: :D

04 truck section?????

Coley 1334 said:
:nurse: i even polish my drive shaft
make sure you dont rub through might hurt a little and throw the balance off and girls dont like that:D :D

Coley 1334 said:
thats not good to hear when your talking about anal:D :marchmellow: :nurse:

yea i only drive my truck on the nice days during the weekend and i clean it at work during my lunch break and then satturday morning i completely clean it inside and out i even polish my drive shaft :D (it gets dirty being anal :D )

Most times, my truck was so fkn clean (that) you could drag your tongue across any portion of it without fear of septic contamination. ;)

D

I know a guy that will get out of his truck at a stop light with a bottle of Zaino spray and a soft towel to clean dead bugs off the bumper. I'm not mentioning any names but I think y'all know who he is.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I know a guy that will get out of his truck at a stop light with a bottle of Zaino spray and a soft towel to clean dead bugs off the bumper. I'm not mentioning any names but I think y'all know who he is.
Does he live in Tennesee??

I cleaned, painted, and clear coated my frame! So I would say I'm very anal about keeping CE #19 clean.

GADodgetech said:
Does he live in Tennesee??
There could be another one in Tenn. but the guy I'm thinking of lives in NC. He use to have a Silver QC but now has a Black one. Talk about a glutton for punishment. Black?? It shows every imperfection. But his truck won't have any imperfections if I know him. :D

SilvrSRT10 said:
There could be another one in Tenn. but the guy I'm thinking of lives in NC. He use to have a Silver QC but now has a Black one. Talk about a glutton for punishment. Black?? It shows every imperfection. But his truck won't have any imperfections if I know him. :D

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: you stumped me

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back