Squeaking from the front right wheel.

Humblex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the breaks and they are fine. I'm thinking its the bearings and I'm gonna change it first. Can anyone tell which one to order? RockAuto has one TIMKEN SP500101 but, Autozone says this part # won't match my truck (they suggest TIMKEN SP500100). I can't afford to order the wrong one please help.

Usually what they get confused about is whether or not we have ABS and sped sensor in hub. We DO have sensors in hubs!! Should be around $130. Likely one part# is without ABS or part #s are right and left? Lol

yeah and just a heads up autozone and advanced auto are good at listing the wrong part just had that issue with LDP pump they both swore up and down it was the right part but it was completely different than what is on our trucks

yeah and just a heads up autozone and advanced auto are good at listing the wrong part just had that issue with LDP pump they both swore up and down it was the right part but it was completely different than what is on our trucks

I believe you are correct about that. Thank god I didn't trust those two and came strait here first. :D Just placed my order through RockAuto for both front hub & bearing replacements with abs sensor Timken part# SP500101 for $117.79 each + shipping. If anyone else has to replace don't forget to get 5% off with a code. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back