SQUEAKING NOISE

LORD CHAVEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved to dallas this week and now my truck is making a noise. When its idleing it makes a squeaking noise like a belt or pulley. Is it common and wat it is. Thanks guys seems like theres a new problem each week.

Moved to dallas this week and now my truck is making a noise. When its idleing it makes a squeaking noise like a belt or pulley. Is it common and wat it is. Thanks guys seems like theres a new problem each week.

Could be simple as needing a new belt or could be tensioner pulley going out. :eek:

Change idler pulley, tensioner pulley, and belt all at the same time and get rid of the most common problems first.

The problem with just changing the belt is it will mask the problem for a little while then rear right back up.

Change idler pulley, tensioner pulley, and belt all at the same time and get rid of the most common problems first.

The problem with just changing the belt is it will mask the problem for a little while then rear right back up.

X2:rock::rock::rock:

RockAuto just posted up a new discount code also:rock::rock::rock:

Have a look at the alignment of the pulley's. the big bottom one to be exact! The bolt may come loose and then the balancer will wobble slightly causing the belt to squeal. Just a thought

Have a look at the alignment of the pulley's. the big bottom one to be exact! The bolt may come loose and then the balancer will wobble slightly causing the belt to squeal. Just a thought

Yes this! It happened to me, thought it was a tensioner issue, it was the damper coming loose, wiped out my crank.
Thank god I had the extended warranty..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back