SRT-10 1/4 mile

don't shift to 3rd ?????????

The truck is hard to launch and yeah, miss 3rd gear and the race is over...........track prep & elevation play a big roll....at 7,000' anything below 15 seconds would be fast...

I ran a fastest of 13.97 stock last year on street tires, and slowest of 15.7 missing 3rd and coasting the rest if the way, my other truck runs 13.1 consistanly that's at an elevation of 2200ft.

The best I did in my qc when it was stock was a 13.5 at 102.. Now 14s could lead to no traction,missing a gear,high elevation. or hell sleeping at a light which I sometimes do:D

srt10this said:
How do ppl run 14.5 in a srt-10 i dont get it?
:congrats: :marchmellow: :rock:

15.2-15.3 with my 2005 Quad Cab bone stock (local track in Calgary) with a 5800 foot D.A.

Last edited:
Yeah I ran a 13.2@107. On Friday on streets with a bad launch and bad tires. Last year I ran a 13.0 @ 108... there where runs where I have missed 3rd and still ran like a 13.9 but that is getting back in to it tho.

Those are outstanding times!

Where did you race? Englishtown? ATCO? Fastest tracks in the nation most of the time, yielding DA's below sea level quite often.

Yeah I can see with a bad launch and missing 3rd but see ppl that run 14.7's not missing 3rd idk.... But ill be back at the track next Friday to run got to get the new tires on it this time.. hoping to run at least 13.0 would like to get in 12's that would be nice but got to get drag radials. Fastsrt19 you should come down will race 10 vs 10 lol

It was at island drag way but I do want to run at englishtown lot cleaner track but island is right by my house so that's why I run there its not bad track tho.

srt10this said:
It was at island drag way but I do want to run at englishtown lot cleaner track but island is right by my house so that's why I run there its not bad track tho.

you going to be at the car sho this weekend ? ima going to meet up with FastSRT19 - you should come...

when i was stock, with slicks, CAI, TB Spacer and one hella of a burnout and it bit hard, i ran high 12's " just barly broke 12 sec but it still 12 sec. "

;)
JAYSSRT said:
The best I did in my qc when it was stock was a 13.5 at 102.. Now 14s could lead to no traction,missing a gear,high elevation. or hell sleeping at a light which I sometimes do:D
a bad reaction time doesnt make your et any slower;)

As soon as i bought my truck i took it to the track and ran a 13.8 with about 25% tread left on the pirellis lol...im waiting to go back with my cai magnaflow and sct

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back