SRT-10 Artwork???

Sharpimage said:
I just spent a few hours putting on the details i think it's pretty close.

08_dodge_challenger_srt8_1.jpg

let me know what you think

Andrew
Andrew man you are crazy. Hope all is well in College and make sure you post some photos of some local talent you got up there in RI

LoveThisTruck said:
I give you my WORD AS A MARINE SNCO. I will let everyone take pictures and I will put VTCOA PANAMA CITY GTG and date under it.
I am serious

Big Worm said:
I give you my WORD AS A MARINE SNCO. I will let everyone take pictures and I will put VTCOA PANAMA CITY GTG and date under it.
I am serious

Tempting:D but I'm on duty till Monday... then I go to selection on Friday. Really don't want a fresh tat for that:p

LoveThisTruck said:
Tempting:D but I'm on duty till Monday... then I go to selection on Friday. Really don't want a fresh tat for that:p
so basically you are being a Va J? I understand. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: but sometimes you got to rock out with your cock out. Just saying:dontknow: :dontknow: you only live once.

Big Worm said:
so basically you are being a Va J? I understand. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: but sometimes you got to rock out with your cock out. Just saying:dontknow: :dontknow: you only live once.

LOL true... but I'm not about to get any tattoo... gay or not:p 3 days before I go. I've been training too long for this;)

Sharpimage said:
I just spent a few hours putting on the details i think it's pretty close.

08_dodge_challenger_srt8_1.jpg

let me know what you think

Andrew
It's perfect!!! I'm gonna print this and hang it on my fridge :D

Ironhead said:
Listen and listen carefully!
why dont you english turds go get your teeth fixed ,,,and fix your country,s problems before you start complaining about ours!at least we drive on the right side of the road!

Well I was only trying to have a bit of a laugh anyway but my teeth are really nice, just like this emoticon.:D

If you think about it, in the days of horses, you would come at your opponent with your sword in your right hand (90% are right handed) to fight.

This means you would be on the left of him as you fought.

Also when horse drawn carriages were passing each other, it was easier passing things from carriage to carriage by the right hand.

The Romans also drove there carts on the left side of the road.

That's how it came to be over here.

On the subject of my countries problems, I don't really know what you mean, we're just going through a recession like everyone else.

Last edited:
59caddyhog said:
Well I was only trying to have a bit of a laugh anyway but my teeth are really nice, just like this emoticon.:D

If you think about it, in the days of horses, you would come at your opponent with your sword in your right hand (90% are right handed) to fight.

This means you would be on the left of him as you fought.

Also when horse drawn carriages were passing each other, it was easier passing things from carriage to carriage by the right hand.

The Romans also drove there carts on the left side of the road.

That's how it came to be over here.

On the subject of my countries problems, I don't really know what you mean, we're just going through a recession like everyone else.

Ya well look what happen to the Romans :D :D :D

59caddyhog said:
Yeah, just another 1200 years and the USA will have lasted longer.;)

if you dislike the usa so much why the hell are you driving and american truck ,,:confused:

I think you got me all wrong. I started having a bit of a laugh which you took the wrong way, then you waded in on my country. I have been to the US on 4 occasions and I have owned American cars including a 57 Plymouth, 59 DeSoto, 59 Caddy, 74 Trans-Am since the age of 20.

59caddyhog said:
Listen.......and listen carefully.

We all know the USA is the laziest country in the whole world.

Say what you want to say.

you posted this not me ,,,USA was not lazy enough to save your country in ww2 though!

Why cant we all just get along:dontknow:

We're all here cause we have bad-ass trucks and we love them, not everyone will always see eye to eye but thats the way of the world, now lets all chill out and dance like the marchmellow man :D
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I'm dancing to the marchmellow man as we speak.:marchmellow:

Thank-you for the voice of reason Psycho Mythic :rock:

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Our lass has just given me a two week pass to the USA next year.

it would be nice to meet some of you guys and I can see a "Speed Week" at Bonneville coming on.:D

Last edited:
59caddyhog said:
I'm dancing to the marchmellow man as we speak.:marchmellow:

Thank-you for the voice of reason Psycho Mythic :rock:

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Our lass has just given me a two week pass to the USA next year.

it would be nice to meet some of you guys and I can see a "Speed Week" at Bonneville coming on.:D
That would be awesome :rock: . What part of the US will you be coming to?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back