SRT-10 Exhaust Tips

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple stock exhaust tips for a custom exhaust I'm making for my truck. I know plenty of you probably have your stockers sitting around so let me know if you can spare them. Not sure of what they tend to go for, but let me know on a price shipped to 49688. Thanks

Exhaust tips

i got a pair man...15 bucks plus shipping sound good? i'd give em to ya but being recently unemployed i'm hurting...PM me if ya want them!

Tooloe said:
i got a pair man...15 bucks plus shipping sound good? i'd give em to ya but being recently unemployed i'm hurting...PM me if ya want them!

Quick question, is this for one or two of them? Basically are they two tips or four. And how far do they go back before they connect? IF that makes any sense?

I'm trying to figure out if these would work for what I'm thinking of doing. Can you post a pic of what you have? Thanks

Last edited:
Dang, I was hoping they were more like this where they came right together. I wonder if it would cost much more to have a shop put them together like this.

31303234343132_0.jpg

sounds like you'd save yourself a few bucks just buying the tips with the "y" already in place like the pic...But if you really want our stock tips, then your muffler guy will definitely charge you extra for the "y" to hook them up to...maybe $40 bucks+labor I'm guessing...

I think I'm going to still go for it, Tooloe, do you still have yours??

Anyone else have one more set? I need set for each side of my hitch

DSCF0384.jpg

give me a little while lol i still have them some where just cannnot find them in my garage.... gotta love the old lady moveing shit around

That's fine, let me know when you find them. I can't buy them until I find two sets anyways. Can you measure the inlet when you find them also? Thanks

Didn't I tell you before that I had my stock tips you can have? Or was that someone else? Anyway, I am out of the country at the moment, but when I return home on the 28th of June I can look into shipping it to you. Just cover shipping and it's yours.

I just checked my PMs... YUP that WAS you Matt. I thought I told you I would give you mine. They're in great shape.

Oh, sorry. LOL, I think I was considering a different route before, but now I'm back on this kick. Let me know your paypal and how much for shipping when you get back and I'll get it right out to you. Thanks :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back