SRT-10 Front bumper exploded diagram??? Need spot to mount train horns???

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram preferably one with the exploded view? I want to put my train horns in my truck but don't know how open the front bumper is and maybe thought of tucking 'em under there....anyone else have another location to put them with out having to remove the spare tire???:thrasher:

I have mine mounted under the hood on the passenger side right where the spare batt box would be... The tank is mounted under the truck attached to the frame on the same side... It tucks up under there very nice and you can't see a thing and very accessible in case of a malfunction or ??? and easy routing for your air lines too...

FATTONY said:
I have mine mounted under the hood on the passenger side right where the spare batt box would be... The tank is mounted under the truck attached to the frame on the same side... It tucks up under there very nice and you can't see a thing and very accessible in case of a malfunction or ??? and easy routing for your air lines too...
I was thinking there but I recently installed a KN which cuts into to the spare battery box space...I was thinking about using self tapping screws to the hood support (it seems strong enough) but it blocks the oil stick access. Do you have the 3 mounted horns or separated type?

I have 4 air horns and I seperated them and made my own brackets to mount them on so as to take up less room... Yes I forgot the factory air box or the aftermarket CAI's will take up the room you will need if mounting them there...

I would also like to know on this one. My horns are 3 together. I ended up mounting the horns, tank, and pump in place of the spare tire. I couldnt find room up front. I have the storage box in place of the second battery.

I have the Hornblaster 420 kit for my dually in my garage, which once I get some gas for my new MIG welder I am going to fabricate a bracket system up, and HOPEFULLY, put behind the front bumper on my truck also... :D

Here are some pics of an 06 RC front bumper removal for my cameras.

Oct172008001.jpg

Oct172008011.jpg

Oct172008013.jpg

Oct172008014.jpg

Oct172008017.jpg

Oct172008019.jpg

Oct172008038.jpg

Oct172008058.jpg

Oct172008063.jpg

Hope these pics will help a little bit.

SrtBrad said:
Here are some pics of an 06 RC front bumper removal for my cameras.

Hope these pics will help a little bit.
Yea those pics do help...the only difference is on the 06 your air duct, to cool your brakes are cut out in a different location...it looks like it may work though..behind where you mounted to the bumper does it open up back there, to fit the height of the horn?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back