SRT-10 seats

wildcatcamaro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place to find some srt-10 front seats and console, preferably close to tennessee. I'm wanting to put them in my '01 ram.

I have some 06 seats I might sell...console not included..

zzzzzzth_033.jpg

^^pm sent...thanks. only thing is i'm unsure how those seats would look in my truck. SRT/10-AMSTERDAM put '04-05 seats in his and that's what i'm leaning toward, but the '06 seats might be something different...

There you go, I was gonna say someone on here might have some, but they usually dont last;) :eek:

TNVIPER said:
I have some 06 seats I might sell...console not included..

zzzzzzth_033.jpg

trade ya some 05 seats for them 06 seats larry,,or you buy the 06 from larry he sends them to me ,i send my 05 to you lol

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
trade ya some 05 seats for them 06 seats larry,,or you buy the 06 from larry he sends them to me ,i send my 05 to you lol

I already have 05 seats.....wildcat was really wanting 05 seats so you might work out something and you can get my 06 seats...

505'sFastestViper. said:
please do not put srt 10 seats in that truck..............you might start gettin faster lol

LMAO !!!!

Here some pictures of the 04 SRT-10 seats that i put into my (previous truck) 96 Ram Indyram. Somebody wrecked at the end of 2004 a 2004 SRT-10 truck overhere in Holland and i bought the seats and center floor console of that truck. Put the SRT-10 seats into my indyram (almost 4 years ago) and it sit and drives great in a 94-01 Ram truck.. But i sold the indyram 2 years ago because i imported the 05 Ram SRT-10 QC from Alabama so after 5 years fun with the procharged Indyram it was time to say goodbye. The center floor console of the wrecked 04 SRT is on the floor of my quad cab now.

srtseat.jpg

DSC08441.jpg

mat1.jpg

15.jpg

ELWIN that truck looks awesome! What modifications did you do to the SRT seats so they fit? More along the lines of the brackets, what did you do so they'd work?

Nice truck Elwin. what size were those wheels and tires on the indyram? did you drop it any? that's what i want my interior to look like, those seats are so comfy. X2 on getting the seats in. Fab new brackets or will my stock '01 brackets work?

I made (weld) some new brackets to make the SRT-10 seats fit into my 96 Ram indy.. I was looking for some pics of the brackets but i can't find the pictures in my computer :mad: I had 20" panther wheels on the indy with Yokohama 295-45-20 tires and lowered the truck with a Bell tech 2/4" lowering kit with lowering spindles in the front. The intercooled procharger kit was great as well on the 360cui V8 :rock:

indyrammuide.jpg

DSC07656.jpg

Last edited:
nice...think i know what my next mod is...drop kit! of course, that is after the seats!

Last edited:
indyrammuide.jpg

DSC07656.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That has to be one of the "BADDEST" Indy Rams I have ever seen, better yet, just about any Ram truck. Kudos, Big Time Dude !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back