SRT-10 Transformer

mysrt10

Been there, done that
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont know if anybody likes transformers but here are a few pics of one i just got. i think the movie would have been much better with one of our trucks in it. maybe then it could have had a chance to win a oscar!:burnout:

Attachments

• transformer 002.jpg
    transformer 002.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 142
  • transformer 003.jpg
    transformer 003.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 137
  • transformer 004.jpg
    transformer 004.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 151
  • transformer 006.jpg
    transformer 006.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 222
  • transformer 007.jpg
    transformer 007.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 82
  • transformer 008.jpg
    transformer 008.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 147
Here's one of Optimus kickin a mustangs ass

Last edited:
Kevan said:
Is the red one all plastic?

I know the BT-17 "Black Convoy" one is die cast.
I believe they have a metal one, but I think it's only distributed in Japan.

Kevan said:
I know the BT-17 "Black Convoy" one is die cast.
I saw one of those go for $250 or so on ebay - no lie

Wifey said:
I saw one of those go for $250 or so on ebay - no lie
Yeah. I saw a $400 BT-17 a few weeks ago.
I'd love to get one, but most collectors are asking silly money or "trades only".
I'm not quite THAT geeky.
:D

Kevan said:
Yeah. I saw a $400 BT-17 a few weeks ago.
I'd love to get one, but most collectors are asking silly money or "trades only".
I'm not quite THAT geeky.
Sure, you probably bought the one on ebay :p :p :p

i have a black one but i believe it is plastic:dontknow:

is says nemesis prime on the box. i have never opened it.

i guess im a geek:D

The BT-17 is a different company, and is Die-Cast, only originally sold in Japan, hence the high price tag. The Plastic one, like the Optimus Prime one here, is put out by Hasbro. I got mine off eBay for $50. Considering a black one, but they're just so slowwwww, it would take all day to transform. :p

BT-17 are made by Takara, a toy company that merged with the famous Tomy toy company, and they have many cool transformers. They even have Vipers and the new Furd GT. http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/bt-18-takara-transformers-binaltech-autobot-mirage

BT is short for Binaltech, that's the Japanese version of the Alternators that started showing up late in the Transformers series. It's basically just newer cars and trucks.

But I'm not a geek either. :D

ntw0rk said:
The BT-17 is a different company, and is Die-Cast, only originally sold in Japan, hence the high price tag. The Plastic one, like the Optimus Prime one here, is put out by Hasbro. I got mine off eBay for $50. Considering a black one, but they're just so slowwwww, it would take all day to transform. :p

BT-17 are made by Takara, a toy company that merged with the famous Tomy toy company, and they have many cool transformers. They even have Vipers and the new Furd GT. http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/bt-18-takara-transformers-binaltech-autobot-mirage

BT is short for Binaltech, that's the Japanese version of the Alternators that started showing up late in the Transformers series. It's basically just newer cars and trucks.

But I'm not a geek either. :D

Suuuure... :dontknow: You should be a transformers consultant...you never know :D

QueLocura said:
Suuuure... :dontknow: You should be a transformers consultant...you never know :D

Nah! I don't know shit about those things!

Search engines are GREAT!! ;)

damn I want one of the expensive ones, but I ain't coughin up that kinda chedda!

I have two of those. I opened one and it is the most complicated transformer ever. That thing is the devil.

PaddyOBrian said:
I have two of those. I opened one and it is the most complicated transformer ever. That thing is the devil.
2 red ones or 2 black ones?

Kevan said:
2 red ones or 2 black ones?

Red, I found them at Wal-Mar for like 9 bucks or something.

I'd like a black one but 50 bucks for a toy is kinda steep.

Back