srt 10 used in law enforcement

silverqc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found a silver srt 10 qc in orange texas used in law enforcement as a intercept vehicle called them today to get some pictures has any body else seen one used for this.:rock:

The cops here have a srt-8 charger (unmarked)that they use to trap people into street racing.like they dont have enough crime to take care of?

Well out in L.A. they see an SRT and they are like sh** an SRT-10 they don't want to chase us. :D Brad had a CHP ask him to race last year to se how fast it can go. Who would pass that up. The cops thanked Brad and went on their way.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Well out in L.A. they see an SRT and they are like sh** an SRT-10 they don't want to chase us. :D Brad had a CHP ask him to race last year to se how fast it can go. Who would pass that up. The cops thanked Brad and went on their way.

Why cant i meet those type of cops:dontknow:? :dontknow: ?

05BLACKVIPER said:
The cops here have a srt-8 charger (unmarked)that they use to trap people into street racing.like they dont have enough crime to take care of?

I think that is bullsh*&t when the do stuff like that:mad:

aggressive driving prevention

in florida the FHP has GT Mustangs they call their aggresive driving(street racing) prevention program. They hook em up with a black-out mode that allows them to cut off all their lights even brakes lights to hide. check out the video at www.sirennet.com.

Texas has it all...

Attachments

• 110306_15291.jpg
    110306_15291.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 110306_15292.jpg
    110306_15292.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 78
"Thats the last time I am going to get out run..."

Polices.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!