SRT-10 wheel center caps

tsmith3 said:
Tony,

Do you have my credit card on file? If not I'll call ya tomorrow. I want the black ones.

Are you making the fuel door with fangs as well?
I dont bud, and in the near future, but let me look at orders, I have one set hanging, but need to make sur ethey aren spoken for, if not will pm you sir:D

Please do!!! I would to buy a complete set of bushings as well, can ya fix me up??
:) :) :) :) :)

oldcolt said:
Please do!!! I would to buy a complete set of bushings as well, can ya fix me up??
:) :) :) :) :)
yessir, got to run my rounds but got the bushings in stock, everything ya need and the centers are on order, just shoot me apm adn let me know if you need the bushings now, since it may be 3 weeks on the centers:)

Hey you know me.......still waiting for spring, so no rush. Who knows, I might add something else!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

oldcolt said:
Hey you know me.......still waiting for spring, so no rush. Who knows, I might add something else!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
jsut got back old colt, and talked to the machinest too, we should ahve more in about 3 weeks he says, maybe sooner, but got your name down and a couple other guys and gonna put a set of ushings aside for you with oldpoot, I mean old colt onthem :D

Hey Stink. Any word on the center caps?

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

oldcolt said:
Hey Stink. Any word on the center caps?

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
I got some of the black ones in , and should have the polished pretty soon, may have to get more, I allready got a list watning the polished and have most o fhtem sold, I got you down for a set;)

Hey Tony

What ya think?
RedCaps.jpg

One of the guys gave me the idea of only doing the outline Red.

One more light coat I think, some cleaning and buffing and they go on the truck.

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Hey Tony

What ya think?
RedCaps.jpg

One more light coat I think, some cleaning and buffing and they go on the truck.

Jim
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: helluva idea bro:rock:

JimTeTe said:
Hey Tony

What ya think?
RedCaps.jpg

Jim

thats the ticket:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good News....

The folks with silver trucks can leave there crayons in the box

Yep, Got my Paint touch-up paint kit for the Truck out, spread over the indentations, let almost dry. Wipe em off, maybe a touch of acetone (fingernail polish remover) to assist, but not much. and Done.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back