srt 10 wheels

redram10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if anyone makes are style wheel wider like for a 12" 13" wide tire?????:dontknow: :dontknow:

i dont see why they couldn't widen them and they make 20in srt replicas they are on ebay but they list them as dakota srt rims or something like that. you can even get them pre painted black

i will say this there is a company that does make the SRT-10 wheels with a fater lip on the back i think it's a 22x12..... i've only seen one set " 2 rims" on the back of a charger check out SRTconnection.com the guy is over there

I have had many sets widened by a reputable company for my Trans Ams and various other rides and they are safe and as good as new. The downside ( and I've been pondering this since I bought my 10) is I've searched and searched to only find a 325/40-22 by a company called Matercraft which even sounds cheap and whether you really get the full 20 millimeters is questionable. As most know you can by the same SIZE tie from various manufacturers and some will be shorter and some will be wider. We can already fit the 325/40 without stretching the tire on our 10" wheels so a wider wheel would be useless. IF we could find something around 345/:D 45-22 or so it would be worth the money!

VENOMOUS1 said:
I have had many sets widened by a reputable company for my Trans Ams and various other rides and they are safe and as good as new. The downside ( and I've been pondering this since I bought my 10) is I've searched and searched to only find a 325/40-22 by a company called Matercraft which even sounds cheap and whether you really get the full 20 millimeters is questionable. As most know you can by the same SIZE tie from various manufacturers and some will be shorter and some will be wider. We can already fit the 325/40 without stretching the tire on our 10" wheels so a wider wheel would be useless. IF we could find something around 345/:D 45-22 or so it would be worth the money!
nice avi........ ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back