Srt front bumper

Where are they a few hundred?? I gotta get the brackets and stuff to get it to fit too right. How much all in all

did someone say they have a used one???? Huh???

i sold my old one to coley...a week ago...

maybe he doesn't really wanna mess with it?????

i don't know what bracketry there is...but i know it's a little different than the regular rams...

i know there's the "skid plate" that holds all the screws in the bottom up front, and i think that piece that attaches to the actual bumper is molded a bit different...and i think you need one filler piece on each side in the wheelwells....

Luke said:
Where are they a few hundred?? I gotta get the brackets and stuff to get it to fit too right. How much all in all

did someone say they have a used one???? Huh???
check with coley, but I think they basically will fit right up, but for what I can get ya one for i owuld buy a new one, I would have to check the exact price and check shipping , but you would get a brand new one ready to go, not one that you have to spend a couple hundred on to fix, jsu my 2 cents on tht

coley is selling his....needs some minor work that would be fixed in the new paint job...contact him. its a really good bumper, looks good.

I know srt is better than a hemi..... But im 18 im lucky to have even 8 cyl...

Ummm... Anyways! I talked to coley but im looking at other options.. just to see.

Luke said:
I know srt is better than a hemi..... But im 18 im lucky to have even 8 cyl...

Ummm... Anyways! I talked to coley but im looking at other options.. just to see.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back