SRT meets Concorde

SRT911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

here's a Pic from my SRT when i visited a museum with my son.

best regards

SRT911

Attachments

• Sinsheim_klein.jpg
    Sinsheim_klein.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 88
Good looking rig, but there's something missing? I can't quite put my finger on it. LOL, awesome pic man!!

Got to be careful where you park.....

They could stick a pole up your arse and put you on display

And without the wing, you could be determined unserviceable

2ndchance said:
no wing huh? trader......

the wing will be mounted again, when i'll get my tonneau cover. First time they sent a wrong cover, the second was broken, when arrived. So i'm waiting for the third. The wing without a cover is unpractically, when i'm putting something in the bed. I like the look with the wing!

best regards

SRT911

FlyingLow,

good to hear from you. My best wishes for your future.

glad to hear they haven't gotten to u yet. "The Dewinging Disease". Some say it was started by the Sickness. but then again its kinda expected. Good lookin truck though.

Some guys like large racks.
Some guys like blondes.
Me? I like Concorde. :)

Nothing bulges my denim quite like 1500 mph.

Great picture!!! Lots of fantastic engineering in there.

what i've forgotten to say: On the way home, the autobahn was nearly empty several times, so i let my SRT fly.

But i've realized that the cruise control, when set at speeds over 100mph always goes down to 100mph. I knew, it doesn't work in low speeds, but i didn't know, that it isn't working in high speeds too. :(

best regards

SRT911

SRT911 said:
what i've forgotten to say: On the way home, the autobahn was nearly empty several times, so i let my SRT fly.

But i've realized that the cruise control, when set at speeds over 100mph always goes down to 100mph. I knew, it doesn't work in low speeds, but i didn't know, that it isn't working in high speeds too. :(

best regards

SRT911

I think its fair to say you are probably the first person to realize you cant use the cruise control over 100 mph!!! LOL

Thats cool you took your son with you to that musuem. Those are memories that he will always remember. Nobody is a bigger hero to a young boy than his dad. And you have a srt/10 too!!! Thats a cool dad!:D

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back