SRT10 1/4 mile world record in jeopardy?

chrisheltra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Video quality sucks but this truck is scooting down the track spinning and all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf7UypM2dKE&sns=em]Johnny young's srt10 - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry if this is a repost.

10.252 at 140.62 mph. Think dom was pushing for 7's.

I have to say in all my years of seeing ****ty youtube videos. this tops it. WTF was the fasteddie thinking. I thought it was going to be a homemade horror video of an alien, demon or ghost.

Looks like dom got run over.. by this guy... new world record?? what is dom fastest 10.50 or so?

dom's fastest on 8 lbs. of boost only was 10.19 at 139...

that's no where close to the 22-25 lbs. it's capable of...

he went 10.1 with about 600 hp lol

I didnt see where it said what boost the guy in this vid was running. Could have been 5lbs or it could have been 20lbs who knows.

dom's fastest on 8 lbs. of boost only was 10.19 at 139...

that's no where close to the 22-25 lbs. it's capable of...

he went 10.1 with about 600 hp lol

so they both run almost identical times.. would be nice to see some more runs with this new guy...

I didnt see where it said what boost the guy in this vid was running. Could have been 5lbs or it could have been 20lbs who knows.

so they both run almost identical times.. would be nice to see some more runs with this new guy...
yeah, i have no idea either, obviously... and i'm only going by what dom has told me... this one is obviously more stock appearing and running 10's....
Sweet! Another fast 10!!

the bottom line is this^^^

now that they can be picked up for the high teens, it seems more feasible to throw 20-30k at a truck without so much investment... running 10's isn't rocket science... it's about setup... something a lot of people aren't willing to do when they paid 40-60k for a truck...

i believe there's gonna be quite a few 10 sec. club members in the next few years...

yeah, i have no idea either, obviously... and i'm only going by what dom has told me... this one is obviously more stock appearing and running 10's....

the bottom line is this^^^

now that they can be picked up for the high teens, it seems more feasible to throw 20-30k at a truck without so much investment... running 10's isn't rocket science... it's about setup... something a lot of people aren't willing to do when they paid 40-60k for a truck...

i believe there's gonna be quite a few 10 sec. club members in the next few years...

If I had a forged bottom end, I could show you some 10's with a six speed and stock engine.

I would love to see that. Give em hell Jerry!!

Jerry WILL do it trust me!:D

Oh and Dom truck is still faster/quicker than this guy. He did get real close but no cigar. I would love to see more 10 sec or faster 10's. The video quality doesn't matter as long as we can see the run and time.

Last edited:
Jerry WILL do it trust me!:D

Oh and Dom truck is still faster/quicker than this guy. He did get real close but no cigar. I would love to see more 10 sec or faster 10's. The video quality doesn't matter as long as we can see the run and time.

The guy in the vid wasnt quicker but he was faster assuming Doms 10.19@139 pass was actually his fastest ever.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back