srt10+10+10

What ECU are you running in the Plymouth? Great job man!

The engine bay will be cleaned up, repainted, Color match the engine black and green only. The hardest part is tearing it down again. It runs to good to worry about that now. Wanted to get out all the gremlins first. I thought it would look funny and be to front heavy to put in there without cutting the firewall. Plus there isn't enough room for the tranny to fit without the shifter being under the dash. The Ecu is from a 05 truck. I might buy those EBAY headers since I have to cut them up anyway. Seems stupid to cut some very expensive headers. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I will be doing more business with you. Tuner worked out great. Would like to get some 3.55 gears for the roadrunner real soon

And you had this engineering marvel up to 165? Where?
Did you make the corrections in the computer to read your modifications? Or is it thinking a Ram with 22's was going that fast?
You wont cut a set of headers, but have no problem hacking on a classic '69 Roadrunner.

Last edited:
The concept is way cool and gets an A+
However the execution of said project gets a D-

You have destroyed a '69 Roadrunner that probably could have brought some big dollars at auction.
It is put together with the duct tape, baling wire, and butt connector mentality.

They'd laugh you out of a car show.

What makes sense? That a guy is building what he wants to build, how he wants it built? Don't jump on that bandwagon, you're better than that man.
Tim is doing his own work and just said he was fitting everything then removing to finish out. Or he may not, it his ride, his vision. :burnout:

What makes sense? That a guy is building what he wants to build, how he wants it built? Don't jump on that bandwagon, you're better than that man.
Tim is doing his own work and just said he was fitting everything then removing to finish out. Or he may not, it his ride, his vision. :burnout:

Shit, put it out on an internet discussion forum then get bent it gets critiqued... With the amount of time and money put into it, would it have been that much harder to do it right...

First of all it's not a 69 it's a 70. Secondly I built it my self. Third I was being paced with a srt8 charger. Fourth this thing sits on a full ride tech suspension. 5th it sat in a field for since 1983 til 2009. 6th don't care how much it's worth or what you think about it. Bottom line this bitch rocks.:p

First of all it's not a 69 it's a 70. Secondly I built it my self. Third I was being paced with a srt8 charger. Fourth this thing sits on a full ride tech suspension. 5th it sat in a field for since 1983 til 2009. 6th don't care how much it's worth or what you think about it. Bottom line this bitch rocks.:p

Good on ya Joe dirt...

sorry you got that response Tim, there are at least 2 more of those dirt bags on here.

great job bringing another RR back from the grave (typical left in a field until the owner gets to it, which never happens and it just rusts into the ground)

doesn't matter what changes you did to it, its your car and there happen to be several THOUSAND of them at every car show you go to that look exactly like each other.

good thing the guys that chopped the top on Model T or stuffed a blown 392 Hemi into a Willys didn't listen to the "purists"

i understand the dread of taking it apart to "finish" the details when its running great. I did that to my Charger and got sidetracked by everything else in the world and never got it back together to enjoy it. Had it 21 years and only got to drive it for 2 of those years. it lived in 3 states and 10 houses but never got put back together to be enjoyed

those people that can't get along, we all understand that not everyone will agree with our designs, creations, choices or whatever. So you don't say anything or simply say "not my style, choice or taste". but every time you don't like something the first thing you do is belittle it, down grade, criticize it. You could of said "i wish you didn't cut the firewall" but the reality is that even though it was cut you can tell that another piece was welded into its place.

Dont get me wrong Scott, I completely support people following their dreams. By all means, if it's yours do as you like. You were obviously helping this gentleman out so definitely points for that. But cutting up a firewall from a classic car to make the engine fit was definitely unnecessary. I've seen Viper engines WITH T56's in vintage muscle cars, and none of them had to have the firewall modified to fit this fat girl in them. As far as the tranny goes, there are two different areas where to place the shifter and different attachments to make it work no matter how tight or offset the positioning is.

I guess I just wouldn't do this to my classic car, so it's hard to understand. Other than that, this gentleman got what he wanted.
Not siding with anyone, I am a man of my own convictions. :)

Last edited:
Don't jump on that bandwagon, you're better than that man.

See there are two bandwagons... One does shit right and professional.. The other consists of halfassery and hackjobs... Which one do you end up on a majority of the time... You don't have to answer, you post pics and videos - We all know the answer....

See there are two bandwagons... One does shit right and professional.. The other consists of halfassery and hackjobs... Which one do you end up on a majority of the time... You don't have to answer, you post pics and videos - We all know the answer....

Now now, be nice John. No need to start that again.

Christmas Day and this guy still keeps his shit up. Now I am certain you have a terrible life. Sorry, but your shit life won't rub off on others just cause diarrhea pours out of your mouth each time it opens! Likely you've also never had a good old fashioned ass whoopin , therefore you continually talk shit rather than learn respect. I'm sure someone will teach you one day, and you'll be a different person entirely ;)

For the one who gave it a d- put a d in your mouth. I can smell some jealousy. I've put over 4k miles in this thing. Took it to some car shows and it was the coolest thing there then I drove it back home 1200 miles. Don't sound like duct tape and bailing wire to me. And took it to the drag strip twice now. Didn't break shit, still ran 12.2 @ 114. Then drove it home. I like critics keep em coming

Last edited:
Christmas Day and this guy still keeps his shit up. Now I am certain you have a terrible life. Sorry, but your shit life won't rub off on others just cause diarrhea pours out of your mouth each time it opens! Likely you've also never had a good old fashioned ass whoopin , therefore you continually talk shit rather than learn respect. I'm sure someone will teach you one day, and you'll be a different person entirely ;)

So when a hack job goes out on the web and it gets called out, your fix is an "ass whoopin". Boss.

Sorry chum, I can't stroke hacking. Maybe you need to learn respect. Boss

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back