Stage 2 pcm!!!!

xtreme2424

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I still have the B&G stage 2 pcm left it is for 06 QC....

225 Shipped............ it has gotta go.

Can you educate me on this? I am interested but know very little about it. I think I would need to have it reprogrammed to my VIN. Is that right? What would be involved for me to get it working and what additional parts would I need?

ChrisAZ said:
Can you educate me on this? I am interested but know very little about it. I think I would need to have it reprogrammed to my VIN. Is that right? What would be involved for me to get it working and what additional parts would I need?

No other parts are needed. you just need to have B&G put your vin into it. costs about 80 to 100 bucks and then you take out your pcm and put in this one and have a totally different truck:rock: I have over 800 in the pcm with the programming.. On the 06 this is huge increase in power and shifting of trans.

Revised premium fuel & timing tables - (91 or 93 oct)

Shift points raised to 5950 rpm

Rev limit raised to 6200 rpm

Torque management removed automatic only

Cooling fan duty cycle modified

Modified A/C off at WOT Feature

(The stage 2 flash has Produced 80HP gains & 100 Ft Lbs torque as A/B tested @ DC Performance on a Dyno Jet with a 05 SRT10 Quad Cab automatic.)- Your results may vary. B&G does not guarantee these numbers and uses these numbers as 3rd party reference only as numbers will and may vary between Dyno’s and Dyno Shops.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back