Stage II PCM Flash

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have heard a lot about the flashes and how good they are for QC's. i am really thinking about getting one but i don't know who to get it from. how many different people sell them. Thanks for any help

I got mine from DC Performance. I called and ordered it on a wednesday and had on Friday. Great customer service, its a great upgrade for these trucks.

at B&G the price is $530, is that just for the flash or for the flash and a new PCM. i hear that you want to get a whole new PCM so you can chage them out when you take the truck in for service. Has anyone here done business with them?

did you get a PCM form Boomer. are all of the PCM's the same just form different companies or are they different? I just ordered door sills and inserts from him very nice guy.

ViperPoweredRam said:
at B&G the price is $530, is that just for the flash or for the flash and a new PCM. i hear that you want to get a whole new PCM so you can chage them out when you take the truck in for service. Has anyone here done business with them?
That is just for the flash, you will need a few hundred more for a new PCM (if you choose this route) then another $150 to get you VIN programmed into the Newly flashed PCM.

Got mine from Boomer!
I got the extra PCM and Flash so that I can put the OEM back in when I go to the dealer. I think Boomer buys the PCM and actually sends them to B&G to get flashed. But he will get you a good deal on it!! Worth every penny!!!

I love it!! Hate to drive the truck without it.

Or the sickness has a special on flashes this month. PM him!

Hey Bone were you serious about the sickness having a special. do you know anything else about it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back