Stage II PCM Flash

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i have a stage II on the way and i was wondering if someone could post some pics on how to install it. i have no idea where the stock pcm is. I here that it is very easy to change. Thanks for any help.

the pcm is on the firewall on the passanger side,three bolts hold it on and three wire plugs to plug in.

when you take the plugs off the pcm take care not to brake the little tabs on the sides of the plugs, thats one way some one else can tell if your pcm has been messed with.....( they do brake easy)

fast fred said:
when you take the plugs off the pcm take care not to brake the little tabs on the sides of the plugs, thats one way some one else can tell if your pcm has been messed with.....( they do brake easy)
I agree -- anybody got pix? Thanks!

thanks for the help i would have never of thought to disconect the battery. i would still like to see some pics. thanks

V10ToGo said:
I agree -- anybody got pix? Thanks!

Be sure to start with the bottom screw first and disconnect the battery.

DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0794.jpg

how do you guys like your PCMs. i hear that they are pretty badass. can you really feal the extra power?

love my pcm and you really can feel the extra power,best bang for the buck.

RedSrt007 said:
You mean bottom PCM Plug...the mounting screws have nothing to do with the PCM :D
there are 3 mounting screws that hold the pcm to the fire wall and it is better to take the bottem one 1st. and than the 2 top mounting screws off and your pcm will be in your hand....thats way mine worked

RedSrt007 said:
You mean bottom PCM Plug...the mounting screws have nothing to do with the PCM :D

Nope, I mean screws. You gotta take the PCM out to put the new one in. Screws mount it to the firewall. If you take the top 2 off first then all the weight is sitting on the bottom screw which makes it really hard to turn with the limited area.

FlyingLow said:
Nope, I mean screws. You gotta take the PCM out to put the new one in. Screws mount it to the firewall. If you take the top 2 off first then all the weight is sitting on the bottom screw which makes it really hard to turn with the limited area.

aww gotcha, sorry man, I thought it had something to do with the programming/resetting etc lol . But it has something to do with the convenience of removing, Gotcha ;)

Thanks for the tip!

-Red

Made a night and day difference on my '05 QC. I listened to the guys on the forum, made it my first significant mod., and am glad I did.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back