Stage II

ChristopherSRT10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
If you have a Stage II and want to get rid of it please let me know. I have to see what this thing is all about.

I am guessing that you mean DC/B&G stage 2 flashed PCM? If so.... got one!

If you're ever up in the North East, OK area I'll install it and give you a couple dyno pulls before and after at no extra cost. $700

rab986 said:

If you're ever up in the North East, OK area I'll install it and give you a couple dyno pulls before and after at no extra cost. $700

Sorry Rab...He's a quitter! He's getting rid of his truck....:D :D :D

I think you will also have to have the software to put in his VIN into the stage II pcm before it will work. I don't think they are interchangeable.

I believe BOOMER or DC can put it in there for a hundred bucks or so.:dontknow:

ya im not to sure about the stage 2 PCM but i know that the mopar is set for only that vin on that truck. i would think the same about the stage 2 also.

dragon said:
ya im not to sure about the stage 2 PCM but i know that the mopar is set for only that vin on that truck. i would think the same about the stage 2 also.
Affirmative. Have to send it in to whoever programmed it to have the vin changed to your truck. $100-$150.

rab986 said:

If you're ever up in the North East, OK area I'll install it and give you a couple dyno pulls before and after at no extra cost. $700[/QUOTE

FYI, You're not offering a good deal at all. One, your price is way too high to be competitive with others selling a used Stage II. Two, it will have to be reflashed for another 200 bucks. So you're asking someone to spend 900 on a used product. Just trying to help you out.

Yeah... I wasn't aware that the Vin had to be updated. I would go $550 as it is only 150 to get it fixed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back