Started some mods

xtreme2424

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saturday here was great weather I installed my Viper emblem.
I put the drop in K&N in>
And I had a 2 in 2 out flowmaster 40 put in place of stock muffler sounds ok but way too quiet. I am looking for headers.
IMG_3660.jpg

I installed rear fenderwell liners.(dealer said they would not fit so did instructions)
IMG_3657.jpg

I also removed ram head on the back It was really on there LOL
IMG_3663.jpg

Awesome.......

Don't get any headers.......Just yank out your cats........You'll love it.

Headers are a waste of good money IMO..........

D

Django said:

D

Will it throw codes? Thanks

Django said:

D
In all do respect, how do you know?:dontknow: Didn't you get the paxton prototype or something like that? So how do you know what headers do for a N/A set up?

Headers are good for n/a applications, just dont look for massive HP gains (i.e. 100HP :D). Most HP gained is in removing the stock cats. Long tubes are the way to go for the most HP gain, just very costly unfortunately.

BTW your truck looks great, keep on moddin' :rock:

Edit: I have seen the inner line fenders fitted, just need a wood block sized to the desired gap between the wheel and fender, then use a heatgun from the backside of the liners to soften up the plastic. Let the plastic conform to the new shape, you should aquire the needed clearance that way.

Last edited:
I have a set of brand new Gibson ceramic coated headers in a box. I'd let them go for $750 shipped. PM me if interested. Selling on the interweb now for $820 shipped.

Nice pics...........love that new red color. Losing the cats will give you some cheap power and much better tone. CEL's can be avoided via mech. sims and or a pcm upgrade via Mopar or DC Perf.

patrick

xtreme2424 said:
Saturday here was great weather I installed my Viper emblem.

I installed rear fenderwell liners.(dealer said they would not fit so did instructions)

I also removed ram head on the back It was really on there LOL

Please advise where you got the emblem from -- and what did you have to do to get the fenderwell liners in?

Oh yeah - took my tailgate emblem off too - what a biatch!!!! :)

Love the color -- LOL

Get some long tube headers. I love my Belangers. Sound great, look great and better power down low.:rock:

High flow cats will pass smog inspection and cause no CEL codes.

GriMacE 06QuadSRT10 said:
Please advise where you got the emblem from -- and what did you have to do to get the fenderwell liners in?

Oh yeah - took my tailgate emblem off too - what a biatch!!!! :)

Love the color -- LOL

I got the emblem from JBM he is a vendor here.

Fenderwell liners go in easy take off rear wheels and remove each little liner replace with new ones. All hardware comes in kit. Really cleans it up and looks nice.

Looks good bro!!!

Pretty soon youll end up with a Sig. Line like me lol... and broke.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back