Starting new or over....whatever

Stone MD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, as you can see by my avitar that my engine is ripped apart.

I have ordered some parts from JSTVP:
2/3 Ultimate Handling Lowering Kit
Caltrac's
Throttle Body
Underdrive Pulley
Screamon Demon Coil Packs
Red Ignition Wires
Black Brake Line Kit
Black Power Steering Lines
Black Oil Lines
Shifter (when available)

I plan on changing the springs and rods but I am stumpped on the cam. I am looking for drivability but still get to the track. Ideas?

Plus the bank roll is some what smaller now.

Sounds like a great list of mods!!! Good Luck!!!
You will love the JTSVP 2/3 extreme lowering kit. It really makes the looks of the truck. Since I added it a week ago I've had many people telling me how Sick the truck looks! :rock:

Striker cam now, striker heads later.

I did mine a year apart. Ronnie can spec a cam for you. Give Ron or myself a call and we will help you out.:rock::rock:

Dump all that other stuff your buying and do the Strikers first

Stiker would be great but the price....

The custom ground cam is actually quite reasonable. It works fine with the stock heads and is perfectly matched for the striker heads. It gives you options for future mods.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4M7APYogTA&feature=player_embedded]Dodge Ram SRT10 Striker Cam Dyno Test - YouTube[/ame]

Your results may vary!:D

All the other mods I am doing is still less than 1/2 what the Strikers cost. Plus if I do the custom cam, springs and rods, so oldcolt says,the Strikers could be done later.

All the other mods I am doing is still less than 1/2 what the Strikers cost. Plus if I do the custom cam, springs and rods, so oldcolt says,the Strikers could be done later.

Hi.

Good talking to you on the phone the other day.

Yes, you can do the cam NOW (if the timing chain cover is off anyway). And, you can use the existing springs and pushrods for now with stock heads.

Changing the cam is the bulk of the labour when doing a head and cam swap.

Just choose a grind that will work well with the (future) ported o.e.m. heads. We can help you out there, if you like.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back