State of Texas Mopar Meet Jan 31st

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G2G
last saturady of january 2009. (Jan. 31st 2009)

Kileen is about as close to a central locale between DFW, Houston, San Antonio as we can get.

they have a hooters this is on the Dodge Talk website would love to see more SRT-10s there
all mopars welcome everyone from Texas should come :rock:

sweet i got one srt to come:D :rock: would be great to meet you and check out your truck

I'll be damned

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i'll go i live in temple, only about 20mins from killeen
Say it aint so...My family is all over Bell County. Would be interested to share stores...Maybe at the Sac GtG. Family in Temple, Salado, Kileen, the cove. Small world, looking forward to talking with you ARRESTmeRed04.

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225329

BUMP :D

this is the start thread but i take it Big D is Dallas and if you wanna cruise down there with some other rams in our area that would be great

the more the better and an SRT-10 would look cool riding with us we are gonna meet up

here
here is the meeting point for the january meet

Exxon Tiger Mart #32 we need to meet at about 10am
101 L R Campbell Rd LEAVING NO LATER 1030AM
Italy, TX 76651

its exit #386, of 35E on the southbound side of the road, we wont have to cross under the highway

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

and if you want here is the link to the DFW meets thread we would love to have an SRT at some meets
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/show...=232194&page=3

let us know if your coming hope to meet you there

I have to work that Saturday, until 2, damn this sucks:mad:

i'm suppose to work. will see if i can swap around to make it
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
come on man take the time off it will be worth it :D
I'll see what I can't work out, but I won't know for a few days, I don't know if I can leave my other service writer here by himself, he's kind of a dip sh**!:mad:

jbilledeaux said:
I'll see what I can't work out, but I won't know for a few days, I don't know if I can leave my other service writer here by himself, he's kind of a dip sh**!:mad:

o well if he messes it up you get paid to fix it no biggie :D

Coley 1334 said:
o well if he messes it up you get paid to fix it no biggie :D
Unfortunatly everytime he messes up (which has been quite often) it ends up costing me money:mad:
Im gonna see what I can work out though:dontknow:

its a done deal :congrats::congrats::congrats:

i bees thar:rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout:

DFW guys meetin at the exxon?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

i plan on leavin here, Oak Cliff, about 8:30ish, bout 40 mins. from the exxon. stretch my legs, say howdy to whom ever is there & head south, 10:30 at the latest.
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Last edited:
ZCX, what everyone is meeting up at the hooters in killen at 10:30?? i only live 20mins from there:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back