Steering Wheel Emblem

05ce80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to remove the factory ram steering wheel emblem? I have the fang emblem from a Viper that I want to install. Thanks

Steering wheel badge

Where can i Find a Viper Emblem or SRT logo to replace my Steering wheel badge???

They are a bugger, like stan said pry it off with a screwdriver. The steering wheel marks easy so be careful.

SLH Motorsports was doing the badges. Not sure if they are anymore.

Yes...do clue us in as to how you came across the emblem from the Viper Steering wheel!

This has been an ongoing topic. Some Viper/Ram salvage yard wanted $80.00 or something along those lines, no F#$%ing way.

I used Gorilla glue to install it and it looks like it came this way!
cf95c0c0.jpg

54fac223.jpg

Here is the guys info:
web link - 24Designs.net, Custom Emblems 24Designs.net
email - [email protected]

He charged me $18 shipped and it took 4 days!
Just tell him you want it in this size:
The emblem is 1 1/8th ” by 1 1/16th”
Nice product and a great price to boot

Last edited:
I used 2 small flat hear screw drivers and slowly moved around the emblem till it loosened. (Careful not to damage the air bag) I disconnected the battery and used painters tape all around the emblem I was removing, don't force anything work slow and easily. Some come off easily but others are a PITA... then you simply glue the new one on.

Excessv, So did you have to order it that size or did it already come that size. it says nothing about r trucks just other vehicles and where it fits but doesnt have a size. I sent them an email for a CS# but not sure if they will Email back.

Which one did u order? ex. Charger, srt4, etc.?

I'm going to do one of these too. Funny thing is, the reason I am going with this is that my RAM's head fell off on my steering wheel, lol.

I'm going to do one of these too. Funny thing is, the reason I am going with this is that my RAM's head fell off on my steering wheel, lol.

Lucky :D

Well that actually makes you kind of lucky (If u want the viper head that is), these r suppossed to b a pain in the ass to get off without scratchin the stearing wheel.

Must use his horn alot in TX :p

Excessv, So did you have to order it that size or did it already come that size. it says nothing about r trucks just other vehicles and where it fits but doesnt have a size. I sent them an email for a CS# but not sure if they will Email back.

Which one did u order? ex. Charger, srt4, etc.?

Bump!

Cool thanks bro, I will try that.
Is that where u got the SRT badge on ur grill to, I wnat 1, I want 1....

Got my SRT emblem from Tony. Home Page $10.00 or $15.00 can't remember

Make sure to get the one with the tabs on the back. This will allow you to drill holes in the plastic behind the grill to attach it with the nuts that thread on those tabs.

Last edited:
The emblem arrived today! looks VERY good. To be installed shortly...
Athens-20110308-00223.jpg

Had to rep the web site..:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back