Steering Wheel Leather

05ce80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The leather wrap on my steering wheel is starting to peel. Any thoughts on how to fix or where to get a new one?

Grant has a good product there. It be nice if the silver insert could be replaced with the color of your choice or carbon fiber.

I looked up proimagingonline.com, that stuff is awsome. Going to have a look around, find some stuff to get coated. Thanks Tony, for the reference.

I've told you idjits a number of times about the best kept secret in leather reconditioning on the www. But, has anyone listened or bothered to call the guy? I highly fkn doubt it. If you had, you'da been so stoked that you'd consider him the "go to guy" for all your work. You'd wanna tell ALL the world about it.

Are his prices are so reasonable that you're suspicious of the quality? Well, you can all osculate my hindquarters. Cuz I ain't tellin' ya' again about Dallas Custom Steering Wheel.

FM.

D

I've told you idjits a number of times about the best kept secret in leather reconditioning on the www. But, has anyone listened or bothered to call the guy. I doubt it. If you had, you'da been so stoked that you'd wanna tell ALL the world about it.

His prices are so reasonable that you're suspicious of the quality. Well, you can all osculate my hindquarters. Cuz I ain't tellin' ya' again about Dallas Custom Steering Wheel.

FM.

D

jeeze "d" starting to feel like me are ya?;)

I've told you idjits a number of times about the best kept secret in leather reconditioning on the www. But, has anyone listened or bothered to call the guy? I highly fkn doubt it. If you had, you'da been so stoked that you'd consider him the "go to guy" for all your work. You'd wanna tell ALL the world about it.

Are his prices are so reasonable that you're suspicious of the quality? Well, you can all osculate my hindquarters. Cuz I ain't tellin' ya' again about Dallas Custom Steering Wheel.

FM.

D

I have been referring people to Dallas Custom Steering since you first posted it.Folks are gonna do what they wanna do bro.:elefant:

I have been referring people to Dallas Custom Steering since you first posted it.Folks are gonna do what they wanna do bro.:elefant:

me three.:rock::rock::rock:

its bout time for me to get mine done.

if i can get aholt of a spare wheel. gots to be real quick around here, lol.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back