Steering Wheel Replacement/Cover/Mod...

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The top of my steering wheel has some peeling. It is growing and it is time to do something...what have others done?

Covers...are there any good ones?

Has any one replaced the steering wheel?

How about a custom steering wheel?

Post up friends, help me come up with a solution.

Thanks,

Roy try stylinconcepts.com they have a product called wheel skinz,they come in a lot of color combos and they are leather that you have to use a big needle that comes with the kit to sew the cover on.

You're not gonna be able to do a custom steering wheel in the traditional Grant 3-spoke sense because of your air bag. There is a company though that offers a replacement wheel that comes in all our colors, you tak eyour air bag out, put it in the new wheel and send yours back to them. Lemme see if I can come up with a web site for you...

Well, that's not the one I was thinking of, but I can't find the link, besides, I'm more impressed by this site anyway. That guy looks like he does some good stuff...:rock:

My steering wheel is peeling too, I'm thinking a nice leather wrap that matches the seats with white stitching!!!!

My steering wheel is also peeling.....I may be getting a replacement under warranty....glad to see this thread...well, not glad...but you know what i mean....

I saw this when looking for a replacement for my YF. They have rumble bee colors (silver, burnt orange, yellow) LINK

mine is too, talked with my dealer this morning about it, funny how this came up today.

Don (Dung) at Dallas Steering wheel did the wheel for my 300ZXTT... Cost was $150+ shipping.... He did an awesome fkn job...... Don does all the work himself.....

(469)449-7973

Tell him Tim in Oceanside sent ya'......

D

Thanks guys. Lots of good recommendations...while I hate to admit it, I may go with Django's fellow in Dallas...with the winter coming, I will have four or five months that I will not need a steering wheel!

My steering wheel is peeling also; it seems as if this is commonplace. Did someone say they head theirs replaced under warranty? If so, what dealer?
Thanks.

Welcome to the fray HotRodMan!

Come often and post up...

Took my truck to Hall Dodge this afternoon. The service manager took some photos and will get back to me regarding warranty replacement.

amtrucker22 said:
I saw this when looking for a replacement for my YF. They have rumble bee colors (silver, burnt orange, yellow) LINK

Thanks for posting that link, that's the one I was looking for...now I can sleep again...I get obsessed with the stupidest shit...LOL!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back