Steering Wheel

iboost

Reaction score
Just installed a new steering wheel so my old one is up for sale. Its a bit worn on the top where the checkered pattern used to be but otherwise in good condition. Perfect for someone who wants to send it out get redone. $30 plus shipping.

Just installed a new steering wheel so my old one is up for sale. Its a bit worn on the top where the checkered pattern used to be but otherwise in good condition. Perfect for someone who wants to send it out get redone. $30 plus shipping.

dibs, pm sent

Picture of the steering wheel along with the sensors.

IMG_0882.jpg

Steering wheels are really easy to replace on the Dodge. I put an aftermarket wheel on mine and the entire swap took around 30 minutes total.

1. Disconnect the battery, drink a beer,

2. Take out the two screws holding the air bag on (on the back of the wheel) and disconnect the airbag, drink a beer,

3. Remove the nut on the center shaft holding the wheel on (drinking a beer throught the process),

4. Grab the wheel with both hands (put the beer down first) and wiggle it back and forth while pulling towards you (you might want to leave the nut on the center shaft a few turns so the old wheel doesn't take out your front teeth when it comes off).

5. Transfer the various trim pieces and switches to the new wheel and reverse the proceedure.
6. Then have a beer while you sit back and take in the beauty of your new steering wheel. :beer:

is the dam steerin wheel still for sale?????????

The best looking after market wheel I've seen soo far is made by grant.....has the racing look and feel but stiill retains the oem airbag.......

Looked at the same wheel a year or so ago.
Looks great. :rock:

I really liked the Grant wheel, except that they put their stupid logo on it. I got the silver accent wheel from carid.com

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back