Steve from NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit

Reaction score
hi how yall doin....im steve from ny...i bought former member john stuttles truck...took a couple crappy pix just for the hell of it....

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

Welcome to the asylum........

Yup, looks like NY to me...............

Nice truck..........

D

"Nice wax job, Rook!" :D

Welcome to the forum.
Another Steve from NY? How many of you are there? LOL

honestly the truck was dirty...it just didnt show up in the pix...thanks anyway :)

Rabbit said:
honestly the truck was dirty...it just didnt show up in the pix...thanks anyway :)
I actually used the line from "Supertroopers" because of your screen name.
Rabbit was the name of the rookie in the movie. :D

joemags54 said:
Welcome Rabbit. It looks like Queens NY , by the pics. :dontknow: Welcome. Truck looks good.:)

you sir are correct

Welcome Steve. I bet that ford in the background of your second picture is envious!

Enjoy your time here...beware "The Sickness"...

Glad to have you brother, you are gonna like it here.
Welcome to the RBC.
(another friggin yankee)

Welcome to the forum Rabbit------As a new member you are required to give me your head lights----must be sent with in 5 business days to my address ---PM me for the address----:)

Rabbit said:
lol thanks yall.....im from queens
Well if Dumb Ass Tony had read the posts prior to making his he would have Fkn seen that fact...He's from Texas and has been Tazzed multiple times, so he is a little slow on the uptake :D Where you from B in size 3.......Damn Douche bag :p

Anyway new guy welcome to the land of sissy truck owners.....Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions...look at the thread called......Ask TheSickness :D :rock: You will find the answers to many questions you would never think to have asked :D Post your address and phone number so we can send you the Welcome to the Forum package and a years free subscription to Boys Life :elefant: Become a member today with a 24.00 donation and I will personally send you a autographed thong complete with actual Ass sweat rings :toilet: Membership has it's privileges :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back