Steve McNair, dead

mr. anderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crazy, he's was shot dead and a woman was also found dead....WTF is going one with all these deaths lately

The QB Steve McNair?!? All these celebs dying is making me happy I'm just an average joe.

johnnybravo said:
The QB Steve McNair?!? All these celebs dying is making me happy I'm just an average joe.
Did that come across the way you wanted it to?:(

Steve was a Joy to watch play....

God Speed Steve

McNair was a fantastic player to watch. I have been a Titans (Oilers) fan for many years and he was the ironman of the entire NFL. Looks like the circumstances of his death may not be so happy (I'm reading Asian girlfriend w/angry husband while Steve's wife was in Mississippi) but he was a force to be reckoned with. Who knows.. it's not any of my business. I always loved to watch him play. I'm gonna dig out my McNair jersey and wear it tomorrow in his memory.

Hopefully the NFL will put him in the HOF some time in the future. Just look at his stats.. he may just deserve to be there! Moon and McNair really were able to show the potential of smart, high quality black QBs in the NFL. RIP.

RIP STEVE...growing up in south texas and watching the oilers and the "run and shoot" made for some exciting football. my condolences to the family.

505'sFastestViper. said:
Depending where you put the emphasis in his sentence it reads differently. I think he's happy he's just an average Joe and not a celebrity since so many are passing all of a sudden.

He's not really happy that all these celebrities are dying. That's the way I took it.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Depending where you put the emphasis in his sentence it reads differently. I think he's happy he's just an average Joe and not a celebrity since so many are passing all of a sudden.

He's not really happy that all these celebrities are dying. That's the way I took it.

That's the way I took it also. He wasn't being an asshole. At least on that post. ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back