stinker you stink

hcetzneb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA .. Whats up tony? How are thoes recon thrid brake lights?
I got all my lights in smoked but i cant find a thirdlight i like..

Do they have leds for the bed lights? Is it just smoke or can you get them in red smoke?

O i saw a thread that your a ducati man !!!!! I got 1098 , mv augasta 750 and a gixer for everyday riding.. But i think the 1098 is going in for the 1198
I thought all southern boys had to like harleys :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

hcetzneb said:
HAHAHA .. Whats up tony? How are thoes recon thrid brake lights?
I got all my lights in smoked but i cant find a thirdlight i like..

Do they have leds for the bed lights? Is it just smoke or can you get them in red smoke?

O i saw a thread that your a ducati man !!!!! I got 1098 , mv augasta 750 and a gixer for everyday riding.. But i think the 1098 is going in for the 1198
I thought all southern boys had to like harleys :dontknow: :dontknow: :D
def not a harley guy bro, too loww too sloo:argh:

but the recons are nice in my book , they are more than most on ebay, but with recon I dont think I have had one comeback that I can remember.

but they have bed leds, but only one color also, white, walbert has a set in his truck bed, maybe he will post up a pic of his, I know they look nice all lighted up at night :D

I have the clear third brake light on my 2500 and all the lights are leds including the cargo lights. Its made by Bully.

The cargo light is kind of bluish light and not very bright and the brake light is bright red :rock:

I personally like the recon stuff better. Good quality!!

Plus Tony can get them for ya :rock: :congrats:

bullly makes some kick ars stuff, but the only reason I only carry the recons is I rarely ever have any probs with them and if I do , recon takes care of it usuallly asap, to me they are high on there stuff, but the way they stand behind it , jsut cant be beat, I tried the pro glow, ...crap cant think of the name, but the ones on ebay and everytime they ended up with a bad bulb and woudlnt do anything about them.

bully is good to deal with also, putco, and there is anohter brand but cant thinnk of the name right off the hand:argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back