Stock Black Honeycomb Grille

Muzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the black honeycomb grille for the 04-05 ram. Can be new or used. PM me if you have one or can get one.

Thanks
-Muzzy

Or.........you can just ask anyone whith another dodge to trade. Im sure they would want the chrome, as for the rivets, you can save most to all of them. Just use a small punch to knock out the small lock in the center of the rivet.

OR......PM Dragon and im sure he can get it for you!!!!:rock:

If your patient, you can score a set off eBay. I got mine for $5.00. Just keep checking.
If you want something sooner, check with one of our vendors here.

Last edited:
yeah Dragon has all the mopar hookups... i would contact him for a new set

;)

Sharpi

Thanks for the good advice. I have followed your suggestions with the exception of contacting the dealer (if they provided Vaseline it wouldn't hurt so bad buying parts from them). I PM'd Dragon, so I am sure he will respond when he has time. I have also been checking eBay. I just figured I would post I was looking for one just in case someone had one they want to sell.

Thanks again for the good info. This is a great forum.
-Muzzy

I got mine from Dragon...Hes a good dude and He will take care of ya! Just hope you katch him before He goes on his fishing trip to Mexico!:D

Muzzy said:
Thanks for the good advice. I have followed your suggestions with the exception of contacting the dealer (if they provided Vaseline it wouldn't hurt so bad buying parts from them). I PM'd Dragon, so I am sure he will respond when he has time. I have also been checking eBay. I just figured I would post I was looking for one just in case someone had one they want to sell.

-Muzzy

Dragon sent out a note saying he and his brother were going fishing in Mexico until the 17th I believe so don't be upset if he doesn't respond for a few days...

Dragon

Who or what is Dragon, an how do I contact them? I also would like da mesh grills for my 05 QC. Sammy in S.C.

sammy corley said:
Who or what is Dragon, an how do I contact them? I also would like da mesh grills for my 05 QC. Sammy in S.C.
Patrick ( Dragon ) Is a supporting vendor here, And a great guy to deal with.

Thanks again for all the info. I got one coming.

-Muzzy

Does anyone know if the honeycomb grilles will fit an 06?

Thanks!

Muzzy said:

-Muzzy

please dont bid against me on ebay...im at $30.00 now on a honeycomb grill. here is the item number 290104478389. i sure would appreciate it...

I got the grill set for mine plus the SRT emblem shipped to my house for $55.00 from Dragon (Patrick). the guy is awesome to do business with.

Rick

wheredwhogo? said:
please dont bid against me on ebay...im at $30.00 now on a honeycomb grill. here is the item number 290104478389. i sure would appreciate it...

No worries, I already have one coming. It was shipped last week. Good luck on the auction.

-Muzzy

well, i lost the honeycomb grille inserts...the auction ended at 5am and i was outbid by $1, oh well i will be putting in an order with Dragon of avondaleautoparts tomorrow, which is what i should have done in the first place and it would have been here by now instead of waiting 5 frickin days....live and learn. i need to attend the Mike Brady school of EBAY, anybody know when classes start!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back