Stock Brake Line!!! ASAP!!!

Ram Z's SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was lowering my truck and grinding off the bump stops when we accidentally hit the rubber part of my brake line. Please please some one help me with a replacement stock line. PM mr with price or call me at 325-201-0941... Randle, u can text too.

WHere are you located?

I believe I have my stock front lines somewhere after Stinker's aftermarket install.

Bone said:
WHere are you located?

I believe I have my stock front lines somewhere after Stinker's aftermarket install.

LOL...I didnt think he had a snowball chance in hell of someone having brake lines laying around...:marchmellow: ........believe he is in TX...

OMG yes I am in TX... please I will pay to have these damn things over-nighted ASAP. My address is Joseph Randle, 5197B Rodrigues Circle, Ft. Sam Houston, TX 78234... I will paypal you the money as soon as possible - just hit me with a price.

... I also talked to Stinker earlier but he said he wont be back home till tomorrow night.

I would go with Stinkers. Already too late for Sat mail.

not sure if I have one at hom or not bone,:dontknow: heck at this moment i think he wants anything, maybe if you have one you can ovn it to him monday:eek:

He never said if it was the front one or not? Don't know if they are the same length or not?

Nothing I can do until Monday anyhow. I will search my garage tomorrow. Can't do it at night, I am scared of the Heffalumps in the dark.

I haven't installed your back one yet. Have to yank off Moe's traction bars first.

Bone said:
He never said if it was the front one or not? Don't know if they are the same length or not?

Nothing I can do until Monday anyhow. I will search my garage tomorrow. Can't do it at night, I am scared of the Heffalumps in the dark.

I haven't installed your back one yet. Have to yank off Moe's traction bars first.
heffalumps is sceery biz bud:D i think a front one if remember correctly

You might check with advance auto....if they carry them you can probably get them Monday morning......or your local chrysler dealer may have them in stock...doubt it...but they may be able to get them by Tuesday.......:dontknow:

The dealership is completely retarded, and I'd rather give my money to someone on here than them. I just need a front driver side brake line, please - anyone. lol.

Ram Z's SRT said:
The dealership is completely retarded, and I'd rather give my money to someone on here than them. I just need a front driver side brake line, please - anyone. lol.

I'll look in a few minutes. Got to open the garage door so the Heffalumps can go out and hunt. If not here, I'll call Taliban Dan to see if they are at his house. I have them somewhere, never throw a part away, give away yes.

Take it to napa they maybe able to match something close, or any parts store there not special fittings just the length will be a pain.

Are these what you are looking for?
brakelines_small.jpg:flute:

TNVIPER said:
And you risked being mauled by Heffalumps...:eek: ;)

I better put them back before the Heffalumps know they are gone. :burnout:

no no... I am so sorry for not replying sooner. They are exactly what I need. I also found the part at advance autoparts but its aftermarket and has an extra abs brake line hose fitting on the bottom, its not capped off. Thank you so much Bone for looking for me. Let me know of a price because I may still need it if I cant rig this other part to work. Call me at 325-201-0941

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back