Stock headers

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone need a set of stock headers. Just changed mine dont really wanna hold on to them. Taking up space in my garage. .

you can give em to Tony at JTSVP to he has cores to get coated for ppl

Tony will tell you exactly but he basically makes em flow better and coats them. If you look in the his vender section you'll see. Sorry I can't copy and paste but I'm on my phone.

But go to his swction on the 3rd page I think it is and its titled "big dave... (Somthing I forgot cause its early)

REPOMAN1 said:
Anyone need a set of stock headers. Just changed mine dont really wanna hold on to them. Taking up space in my garage. .

What you want for them? I would like a set to get coated.

How much do you give for the stock manifolds?

I still have these i actually forgot until i tripped on them taking out the garbage. I really dont wanna ship they are heavy as shit. Anybody local to New Jersey, Or NYC?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
we takem , smoothem up and have them chrome ceramic coated

:dontknow: .....No pictures? I gave a set to Big Dave at PCB.. I'm curious to see how they would turn out.

howdy Antknee

i got 5 sets, lol.

the stock manifold looks really nice completelly smoothed on the outside

also found out that some drag race classes require ya to run stock manifolds

if you still have them i will be in NJ in two weeks and could pick them up.If thats to long i can have somebody get them tomorrow if you still have them. I need a set to mock up my gtx im putting a 05 motor in.Thanks,Pete (609)221-7087

68 GTX said:
if you still have them i will be in NJ in two weeks and could pick them up.If thats to long i can have somebody get them tomorrow if you still have them. I need a set to mock up my gtx im putting a 05 motor in.Thanks,Pete (609)221-7087

Yes i still have them.

Still want these?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back