Stock Manifolds and Midpipes w/ Cats

apaden

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just got done installing my mopar long tubes and catless mids (which are freakin awesome!). I was wondering if there is any interest in the stock manifolds and midpipes? I have no idea what they are worth but I dont need them anymore so I figured I would see if there is any interest on here. I live in the Seattle area so local pickup preferred b/c these things are heavy and large so shipping may be killer, even though I am willing to ship if someone wants to pay the cost.

Anthony

If you have the space, you should keep them. If you ever sell the truck you can put them back on and sell the LT's. Selling with them on is like giving away money.

mopar long tubes, catless mids, and magnaflow catback...

apaden said:
Hi,

I just got done installing my mopar long tubes and catless mids (which are freakin awesome!). I was wondering if there is any interest in the stock manifolds and midpipes? I have no idea what they are worth but I dont need them anymore so I figured I would see if there is any interest on here. I live in the Seattle area so local pickup preferred b/c these things are heavy and large so shipping may be killer, even though I am willing to ship if someone wants to pay the cost.

Anthony

PM sent:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back