STOCK PADS

venom 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much do these run at the dealership, Truck needs inspected and I would like to change out my front pads..

I can give you a hint why there is no response.....no one replaces with stock pads. Don't get me wrong....they work VERY well however most of us trade off the uber performance to not having black rims from brake dust every 100 miles.

yeah the stockers give off way to much dust...i went the EBC Green route...much better as far a less dust, and almost stops as good. Not sure what i paid, but they were in the ballpark of the stockers i think.

FastSRT19 said:
yeah the stockers give off way to much dust...i went the EBC Green route...much better as far a less dust, and almost stops as good. Not sure what i paid, but they were in the ballpark of the stockers i think.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

excuse me!!!!!

what is a "uber"?????? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :confused: :confused: :confused:

or check Auto Zone or the like for "stock" aftermarket pads, Wagner, Raybestos or the like.
surely they are up to speed by now.

Last edited:
I just like the way the stockers grab, and have heard some negative feedback of the aftermarket pads not performing as good....I don't mind the dust being I don't drive the truck all the time.

so UBER is an uncle?????

Jeez....Uber: Term with literal meaning of "above" in German. Brought to the mainstream in the early 80's by a hardcore American punk band. The ultimate, above all, the best, top, something that nothing is better than. :)

The EBC's are great for daily driving, no dust and they are quiet. At the track they suck, stock pads out preform them hands down. I started changing pads at the track, it's very easy with our setups.

Also the ebc rotors don't seem any better than stock either, they may help cooling off the brakes a bit but nothing noticable to me...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back