stock tires for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastly1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of stock tires coming off my 4200 miles srt10, mint tread , ordered a set of bf goodrich ktw"s, will post up pix in a little while, i have sold many a things on here, so when i say mint, i mean mint. $450.00 plus shipping. my tires will be here late next week. so i will get them out asap.i'm in new york zip 11795

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Good luck with sale bro! Although they are Pirelli, they are at a minimum if 7 years old likely and hard. There's a set of numbers after DOT mark on tire that will tell date of manufacture, but unless they've been replaced they're likely hardened.

they ride fine , hard ?? could not tell you ,they still feel like rubber,and you can push on them and they move , so thats not the case. just trying a new tire , not a life changer if i don't sell them. and there not flat spotted either.

I'm no expert, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night...

No, but I am a maintenance manager at a tire factory (Bridgestone). I run the Rubber extrusion department.

These tires will be fine for commuting, thus the price is very reasonable. I wouldn't expect earth-shattering performance due to the breakdown of some of the chemicals added for traction/longevity/etc...

As long as there isn't significant dry-rotting this would be a great opportunity for those people who are keeping the miles low, going to shows, not racing!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thats what i'm saying , they are the original tire , and they are fine, never abused, and have plenty of tread left , only 4200 miles , and there is no dry rot, no cracks or checking and not flat spotted keep them on pads,as you can see that on picture 4.all 4 are excellant!!!!!

Last edited:
thx, thats what i'm saying , they are the original tire , and they are fine, never abused, and have plenty of tread left , only 4200 miles , and there is no dry rot, no cracks or checking.all 4 are excellant!!!!!

Not knocking your sale sir, just stating that they would be hard. Many tire shops won't touch a tire that old to even mount them. Thus if you have date of manufacture it may prove someone actually replaced them once with new. It would help your sale bro. :drool:

I'm no expert, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night...

No, but I am a maintenance manager at a tire factory (Bridgestone). I run the Rubber extrusion department.

These tires will be fine for commuting, thus the price is very reasonable. I wouldn't expect earth-shattering performance due to the breakdown of some of the chemicals added for traction/longevity/etc...

As long as there isn't significant dry-rotting this would be a great opportunity for those people who are keeping the miles low, going to shows, not racing!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great info sir! So you can get us deals on tires then? :chain:

I see a pretty mean sale every quarter, but unfortunately there are so many criteria to meet, it's virtually possible to share my discount.

I can get a family and friends discount, but I don't know the specifics on what applies.

It is nice not to have to spend 1200$ on a set of tires though!!

I see a pretty mean sale every quarter, but unfortunately there are so many criteria to meet, it's virtually possible to share my discount.

I can get a family and friends discount, but I don't know the specifics on what applies.

It is nice not to have to spend 1200$ on a set of tires though!!

Family and FRIENDS :)
We're all friends here :rock:

i bought the truck new, so the tire is from 05,they are the original tires and i'm the original owner. true they are 8yrs old, they work fine, and will mount with no problem, i gurantee it or your money back !!!

Last edited:
$450 plus shipping is a higher end price for tires that are probably more prone to blowout due to age. Its a proven fact, that's why they recommend replacing tires due to age versus tread depth here in AZ.

these tires are mint , but ok there still 7 years old , then i will ask $300 plus the shipping, i'm saying these tires are fine. whatever!!!!!! sorry i posted

Actually if I had the funds I would grab these in a heartbeat for that price, looks like the truck was garage kept which would help the aging vs. being out in the elements that long. GLWS, if I find the funds I will be in touch.......

Just have who ever dismounts them be careful not to damage the bead area, lots of lube.........

Idk I think 300 bucks plus shipping is a fair deal. As long as the guy who mounts them uses plenty of lube they might not break. Tires can look okay but as soon as you go to break them down you'll see if the tires have dry rot or not. If you used tire shine on them then their most likely rotted

For $300 someone within driving distance of this guy should pick these up. I would if he was close to me and I don't even need them.

Throw these on for a few weeks and see how many black marks you can leave around town!!:rock:

when i dismount them if they are shit, then i will throw them out and not sell them, not a problem, but i highly don't think so. will post pix when there off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back