Stock tonneau cover

yellowfever110

Reaction score
Looking for Stock Tonneau Cover Aluminum that was used on 2006 models. Looking to put on my Yellow Fever. Any help would be very much appriciated.

yellowfever110 said:
Looking for Stock Tonneau Cover Aluminum that was used on 2006 models. Looking to put on my Yellow Fever. Any help would be very much appriciated.
FATJACK had one for sale

jacks is fiberglass aftermarket but still a nice one for being red

yellowfever110 said:

I have one off my 2005 QC that I'll sell with the wing and all the hardware!

Rob
619-550-8757

attila, looks like an '06 wing, where did you get that one?

snakebite, does your have the '06 wing and will it fit an RC, how much are you sellin it for? Your only 4 hours away so I'd meet you to pick it up if the price is right.

What are you calling a 06 wing? all the wings on the fiberglass covers are the same 05 and 06. I have the same cover on my truck and its a 05.

The spoilers, I see some that are "flipped up" a little more than on the trucks that do not have covers.

Nice avatar, where'd you find that pic?

spdrcrj said:
The spoilers, I see some that are "flipped up" a little more than on the trucks that do not have covers.

Nice avatar, where'd you find that pic?
The reason they are flipped up is there is a support right in the middle of the spoiler to support the wing.

spdrcrj said:
attila, looks like an '06 wing, where did you get that one?

snakebite, does your have the '06 wing and will it fit an RC, how much are you sellin it for? Your only 4 hours away so I'd meet you to pick it up if the price is right.

PM sent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back