Straight piped my truck!

Had an equalizer pipe put in today, Cant really tell a difference. This will make Scott's system sound like heaven.

Had mine straight piped for about 4 months while I was testing exhaust systems. I liked the sound, but my neighbors didn't. It was really loud in the garage. It does make the cops look at you twice, which I didn't need.

I have been running mine off the mid pipes without mufflers for over a year. Maybe one day I will put exhaust on it.

This one got the cops called.... I told my brother not to rev it. The idle sounds tits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qXbjikSykc&list=LLVApHDJQUqKORn1FREBwTBA]Srt-10 no mufflers or cats - YouTube[/ame]

We need a full throttle acceleration video, I'm sure it sounds good for that to but I imagine just cruising isn't that good.

full throttle sounds like two 4 bangers under the hood kicking the shit out of each other. Its no good my friend i will get one a little later.

You said it best with the two 4 banger comment. Really raspy. I once had a project car, 93 Ford Probe GT. I put new headers, magnaflow exhaust and straight pipe in place of cat. It sounded just like this. I then put a resonator on it, it got a little better. Then I just stopped revving it above 5k because it sounded like ass, kind of defeated the purpose. Then I sold it. lol

SOUNDS GREAT!!! Hahaha kiding but no if you listen for it, you can hear that deep Viper tone underneath. Let someone you really really trust drive it and listen to it from outside, may not sound so bad. Maybe. Either way I'd still get a muffler, one guy on here is selling his Borla system I'd talk to him.

Scot I just heard yours yesterday they sound great. What can you tell me about the muffler design? Chambered or straight through? Packing material or no? I kind of wonder how it would sound on my 4.0.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back