Street outlaws on discovery channel tonight

Wish they would have gotten the pass in man!

Yeah that sucked, but hey maybe if they drove their "street cars" to the street races they could've gotten a run in, instead of wasting all that time to unload their cars. My opinion is, if you can't drive it a reasonable distance to the races(say 30miles?) Race it and then return to your original starting point then it ain't a street car

Yeah looked like total douche bags, however with the "jumping" issue It was my understanding that "a chase is a race..."

But big chief did say If you cross the center you lose. If you jump the light you lose and so on right in the episode and the LMR guys agreed to the terms

Tonight is chuck vrs varley. And Derek vrs andrade. Who would you guys put your money on???

I'm saying chuck and Andrade FTW

But big chief did say If you cross the center you lose. If you jump the light you lose and so on right in the episode and the LMR guys agreed to the terms
Missed that part, if they agreed to it then yeah they lost
that's the way we play.

just another win for racing at the track, no bullshit about who won or lost

Daddy Dave losses to a Tuff in Chicago.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aVUGpnbMAk]Street Outlaws The Sonoma Daddy Dave comes to Chicago and gets Beat by Chitown not Murder Nova - YouTube[/ame]

Now there is a Call out video a la "V1R vs JTSVP" exact same rolling in a vehicle etc etc. on Outlaw Street Racing on FB for 10K bet. I can't find the link for the video but some of yall said this shit aint real lol :chain:

That was close......

I talked with Phil Hines when I went back to cincinnati and he called out everyone on the show to race for 15 grand at the track and then a 10 grand race on the street. I can imagine how quiet it got

"Street Outlaws" is about as "reality" as Jerry Springer. I'm just waiting for the actual arrest and subsequent destruction of a vehicle in a shredder. What a crock.

I would liken it to WWE. It's a TV show so yea it's not all true to life but they sure as shit are racing and wrestling.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back