Stuff for sale

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I will be trading my truck in. Here is what I got.

stock shifter

stock head lights

stock tail lights

stock cargo lights

grill with honey comb inserts and viper emblem (has crack in epoxy)

set of stock polished wheels, some curb rash. no pics avail yet.

rear wing

i do not have pics of any of these items. I am currently in Afghanistan and will be home first part of april if you would like any of these items let me know. Thanks and godbless you all.

what ya askin for the tail lights???????

these for an '05?????

ZCx said:
what ya askin for the tail lights???????

these for an '05?????

sorry, all parts are for 2004. Don't know what tail lights are worth....hows $75 plus shipping?:dontknow:

May I ask what you got for your trade in? Might be doing the same. looking at my options.

10banger said:
So does the viper emblem just have a crack in it or does the grill itself have a crack in it?

just the emblem that is located on the grille. and its the epoxy that is cracked/chipped.

jsandlin said:
May I ask what you got for your trade in? Might be doing the same. looking at my options.

at first they were only gonna give 19k, but they ended up giving 20,500. Prolly could have sold it for more private party, or maybe not...didnt want to wait that long, the car i wanted has every single option for a 750 Li, and I wasn't going to let it slip away, because its rare that a car like this has every option.

wheredwhogo? said:
Trading the truck, this is what I got.

stock shifter

stock head lights

stock tail lights

stock cargo light

grill with honey comb inserts and viper emblem (has crack in epoxy) SOLD! to TONE

set of stock polished wheels, some curb rash. no pics avail yet. Pending

rear wing

i do not have pics of any of these items. I am currently in Afghanistan and will be home first part of april if you would like any of these items let me know. Thanks and godbless you all.

Update

Polished Wheel

wheredwhogo? said:

I am interested in the SRT-10 wheels. What do you want for them each? I will take all 4 if the price is right. Where are you located (state)? I suppose you will not be letting the wheels go untill you return. I hope I am 1st on your list.

Thanks,

Rudolph :elefant:

Congrats Gary! Nice ride... I might have been interested in your powder-coated rims...:D

TheMoparConnection said:
Congrats Gary! Nice ride... I might have been interested in your powder-coated rims...:D

Thanks Robert.....I am going to be home 1st of April, we have to get together. Ill hit you up when I touch down in Austin.

wheredwhogo? said:
Thanks Robert.....I am going to be home 1st of April, we have to get together. Ill hit you up when I touch down in Austin.
Sounds good man! I'll be around

wheredwhogo? said:
Since I will be trading my truck in. Here is what I got.

stock shifter

stock head lights

stock tail lights

stock cargo lights

grill with honey comb inserts and viper emblem (has crack in epoxy) SOLD- TONE

set of stock polished wheels, some curb rash. no pics avail yet. SOLD- MOPAR CONNECTION

rear wing

UPDATE

LoveThisTruck said:
Why not put the stock stuff back on the truck, and sell the good stuff:dontknow:

because i am in afghanistan and my wife is not going to do all of that...i would do it if i were home....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back