STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
if you'd just not drive it like me you wouldn't have to worry about it:D

DRIVE IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

If you are serious, it is the largest chain of grocery/whatever else ya need store. I guess it's possible they don't exist everywhere yet but they are on the way. Nice place to pick up ladies!:D

REDD04 said:
ya im hittin some body shops around town this weekend to check some prices and see what can be done with it. maybe ill have them shave my old exhaust cutout out the bumper while there at it.....aaahhh this truck is the devil with mods even after you bang the thing up:D

Just let me do it so I can use the exhaust cutout for the other side of mine. Yours will be smooth and mine have 2 cutouts. I'll make you a hell of a deal.:burnout:

Dude that effing sucks :( . Hopefully it won't be too bad. My bumper ended up being $800.00 something, just claimed uninsured motorist and paid $250.00 deductable.

Access to the video should be available to LEO if you file a report.

My stepdad down in FL pulled an Gran Torino standing in the checkout line at Walmart. Somebody cut in line in front of him which he pointed out to the guy, who proceeding to call him an A-Hole. Stepdad dropped him like a ton of bricks and then casually walked out and drove home. LEOs paid him a visit at home later that evening to get his version of the story. Videotape of the lot was how they were able to identify him via his plate.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back