Super Car Crashes

"To compound matters, it's tough to be inconspicuous when you damage a $150,000 automobile. After Mr. Aboubakare's accident, several passing motorists snapped pictures while one leaned out the window of his pickup truck and shouted: "What an idiot!"."

Tim- you're such a meanie.
:D

Kevan said:
"To compound matters, it's tough to be inconspicuous when you damage a $150,000 automobile. After Mr. Aboubakare's accident, several passing motorists snapped pictures while one leaned out the window of his pickup truck and shouted: "What an idiot!"."

Tim- you're such a meanie.
:D

What about me?:confused: :dontknow:

Standing in his garage on a Sunday morning last month, Mr. Almada pulls out what's left of his beloved Porsche Carrera GT: one severed headlight and one rear-wheel tire and brake assembly. Finally, from a shelf he built to hold surfboards, he pulls down his last keepsake, the car's badly scraped carbon-fiber wing. He stares at it for a few moments, then gently lays it down. "It's like the memento of a family member who passed away," he says.......

The wing survives....:rock:

HaulinAsp said:
Standing in his garage on a Sunday morning last month, Mr. Almada pulls out what's left of his beloved Porsche Carrera GT: one severed headlight and one rear-wheel tire and brake assembly. Finally, from a shelf he built to hold surfboards, he pulls down his last keepsake, the car's badly scraped carbon-fiber wing. He stares at it for a few moments, then gently lays it down. "It's like the memento of a family member who passed away," he says.......

The wing survives....:rock:

Good catch HA.:D :rock:

The LP 640 rocks! Hey we Viper truck Owners no are limits and Know when to go fast and when not too. I like a clean paved road with no cars in front of me and than I usually mash it:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back