Super Tank $39,999.99

I'm very, very, very bummed out right now...... :( Dave and I just got my drivetrain installed in Blakes black truck last week, got him all buttoned up and tuned, then this week installed Blakes beast motor in my truck with some "adjustments".....
I did this partly to rekindle a years ago east/west rivalry with ol mikey, and partly to help Blake out of a tough situation. Oh well, I guess whoever picks up supertank can lift the torch.
My only hope is that supertank is still in your hands when I get my mid/low 10 sec pass Mikey. You bastage... treason is a serious offense here..:damnmate:
I need to speed up the 4 link... no traction... no record..... oh well.

How is Blake...hope he is doing better these days...we miss ya bro!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Makes me want a QC now!!!!!

If I lived on the mainland I would write Mike the check right now..............problem is, DC Perf isnt located here on Maui and there is nobody whom cant keep the Supertank tuned properly here. SHIT!!!!

patrick

I'd be willing to bet that the folks at DC would love a vacation in Hawaii and call it a business trip.

Buy it now and a good tune is only a couple of plane tickets away

:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Makes me want a QC now!!!!!

If I lived on the mainland I would write Mike the check right now..............problem is, DC Perf isnt located here on Maui and there is nobody whom cant keep the Supertank tuned properly here. SHIT!!!!

patrick
Hell they'll just leave the SCT-Programmer in the center-console for ya with 3-tunes on it........that's what they did for me.

Quick

QuickSilver said:
Hell they'll just leave the SCT-Programmer in the center-console for ya with 3-tunes on it........that's what they did for me.

Quick

you get it quick, you need qc...

Maybe I missed it somewhere but a detailed list of modifications, performance numbers, timeslips, awards and/or magazine cover articles would definately help.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Maybe I missed it somewhere but a detailed list of modifications, performance numbers, timeslips, awards and/or magazine cover articles would definately help.

x2 :)

Lets see:

1. Worlds fastest Srt10 Ram.
2. 129.90 trap speed in 1/4 mile.
3. More than 6 figures into this truck
4. Proven reliable and dependable for street or track for close to 1 year.
5. All work done by reputable companies like DC Performance.
6. Interior, exterior and engine bay resemble a first class show truck.

With just the info listed above if I had 40G's I'd buy it in a sec. This is a no brainer. I'm sure that Mike can fill you guys in with all the particulars but I'm sure it will be a book report.

Hell Mike if you get tired of trying to give it away and would like to trade for 2.5 acres of land and my promise to pay some more cash later then I'd love to get it.:dontknow: ( I know it's a pipe dream.)

did you hit a deer on this????????
am i going to get the pink slip a year from now????????
can i give you a down payment on this?

NO B.S., how much can i give you down and when would you like the rest?

sleeper said:
Is blake going to sell his now too?
Blake is doing fine, he went through a tough time with his business as alot of people did in the area he is in. (southeast florida)
The transaction we made was a win/win for both of us, as i get a badass drivetrain for a KILLER price and he is able to keep his truck minus 300 horsepower. Now he has an 11 sec daily driver that wont need a bunch of tweakin/massaging/redoing. And when we get mine finished, I'm getting him behind the wheel while I video the 10 sec pass. It's the least I can do for him since he didnt get to finish his mission with the truck in the first place.:rock:
Blake's a great guy and if he still had the resources would not have stopped! So I'm going to finish the job and let him have the first passes with it. Wish us luck!:D

Last edited:
VEHICLE BUILD SHEET

2005 DODGE SRT RAM QUAD CAB
OWNER: MIKE BRADY
BUILT BY: DC PERFORMANCE INC

ENGINE: Built by Exotic Engine Development
10-cylinder VGX engine
Forced Induction/ NOS specific build.
Block stress relived
Darton Cylinder Liners
JE 9.2 to 1 Pistons
I Beam connecting rods
Billet Main caps
Coated Bearings
Cloyes true roller timing chain
Mopar VGX camshaft (708 Grind)
Mopar Performance Hydraulic Lifters
Chromoly Pushrods
JM Prepared Heads
Ductile iron valve seats
Stainless Valves
Performance valve springs and retainers
ARP head studs
Port matched intake
RSI Throttle Body
ATI balancer
EED Breather system
Engine Dyno Tested
Engine output variable 700-1000hp

EXHAUST
VGX Production Manifolds
Inconel Manifold Shields
High flow midpipes
Brady Engineering Rear Exhaust

INTAKE
DC Performance custom fresh air intake
Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger system
Air to water intercooler
NX Express port Nitrous injection (programmable)
K&N Filters

FUEL SYSTEM
Paxton boost referenced fuel delivery
Walboro fuel pumps
FJO Methanol/ water injection system
EARLS Plumbing
Separate NOS fuel delivery system with 5-gallon tank

ENGINE MANAGEMENT/ ELECTRONICS
JENSEN JTEC CALIBRATION
FJO wideband air fuel system
GP MOTORSPORT wiring
FJO Displays/ Boost/ Air fuel/ NOS Pressure

COOLING
Cal Thermo 170 degree thermostat
Revised hydraulic fan cycle

DRIVELINE
WESTMINISTER TRANSMISSIONB Prepared Race Transmission
DTI Prepared rear axle conversion with Detroit Locker
4.56 gears

SUSPENSION/CHASISS/WHEELS/BRAKES
QA 1 rebound adjustable shocks
CAL TRACKS adjustable traction bars
X METAL coil springs/ bump stops
EBC Rotors and Pads
WILWOOD rear brake conversion

Hey Mike,

Have you thought about posting it on ebay? I know that a lot of people do not have luck on ebay but they don't have the worlds fastest 1/4 mile truck!

Just a thought...

Stinker said:
Maybe Nowwhat just cant afford it anymore:dontknow: :D

I bid $12:rock:
He will never consider it unless you toss in the two goats and a chicken :p :p :p Maybe a burrito for that burrito warmer will do it :D :D :D

Imagine opening an old barn door and seeing a tarp covering a truck covered with dust....looking in the glove box and finding that build sheet...

My Gawd.....it might stop someone's heart.

Someone buy this thing and get it back on the track!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back