superbowl sucks eggs

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boring ,,,but damn im drunbk,,just left a party that sucked ,,,so i came home at half time to harrais the wifie pooooo !!damn i cant walk ankle swelled up AGAIN ,,OSO call me monday after lunch time ,,,you know what for ,,,hoping cards will pullit out but i dought it !!at leasts there is food here ,,,damn drunks at that homer party ate every thing in sight !!!Lucky i got all 5 fingers on both hands still !!:mad:

Ironhead said:
boring ,,,but damn im drunbk,,just left a party that sucked ,,,so i came home at half time to harrais the wifie pooooo !!damn i cant walk ankle swelled up AGAIN ,,OSO call me monday after lunch time ,,,you know what for ,,,hoping cards will pullit out but i dought it !!at leasts there is food here ,,,damn drunks at that homer party ate every thing in sight !!!Lucky i got all 5 fingers on both hands still !!:mad:

Football sucks eggs :rock:

Ironhead said:
hey now .thats a bit rough,,,is wifiy being ignored????
No, if you know Wifey, you know football sucks :p :p :p

its ok come here let me slap your butt .,,,,opps sorry :p dont feel bad i hate both these teams boring ,,,think i will watch saw 5,:eek: ,i want to play a little game:eek: just got it:D

Last edited:
It's almost time for racing..............

The commercials aren't even that "great" this year. ..... :dontknow: :eek: I think the game is decent tho. :dontknow:

......... Lot's of new movies coming out this year!~ :rock: The new TRANSFORMERS is gonna be awesome. :) Any chance I can get to see Megan Fox on a BIG screen makes me happy. :eek: :p ;)

megan-fox-panties.jpg

Silverback said:
NHRA starts this week.:)

Ah, the smell of rubber and Nitro filling the air

Perfect!

ViperJeff said:
Ah, the smell of rubber and Nitro filling the air

Perfect!

Had my fill of that last weekend.... 24 FULL hours of it. :eek: Rolex 24 RAWKED! :rock: :rock: :rock: ;)

(It was race GAS... in the infield... but, the shit permeates EVERYTHING! .... couldn't talk for two days afterwards. :eek:)

Black1 said:
The commercials aren't even that "great" this year. ..... :dontknow: :eek: I think the game is decent tho. :dontknow:

......... Lot's of new movies coming out this year!~ :rock: The new TRANSFORMERS is gonna be awesome. :) Any chance I can get to see Megan Fox on a BIG screen makes me happy. :eek: :p ;)

megan-fox-panties.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......Megan Fox.... :rock: :rock: :rock: :love: :love: :love:

Looking forward to Transformers too... Should be a fairly good summer for movies hopefully.

Wil

Superbowl was todaaaaaay? I spent the day watching Disney movies.. And munching on hot wings.. Disney and hot wings.. Oh and beer.. Damn good combination.

I thought it was a good game. Cards almost came through..........and was rooting for them....actually everybody at my party was pulling for the cards. Oh well.

patrick

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back