May242009GTG389.jpg

May242009GTG394.jpg

May242009GTG398.jpg

May242009GTG400.jpg

May242009GTG414.jpg

May242009GTG413.jpg

May242009GTG440.jpg

Dayum........

Something for just about everyone there.....

A ton'a great piks, Brad....... :congrats:

Thanks for sharing them with us.....

D

I wanted to say Thank You to my son Spencer for taking most of the pictures. In the situation that I'm in these events make everything OK. I had a great time and also wanted to say:

Thanks to the Silverado SS forum for putting this all together.:rock: :rock: :rock:

www.silveradoss.com

Great pictures. Be sure to tell your son thanks for taking the time to take them.

I loved the Mack truck. That was beautiful.:)

Spencer takes some pretty good photos for a youngster, didn't you say he was eleven. Guess he's had a good teacher. Great pics, had a great time, let's do it again soon.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Unreal shots Brad. Thanks for taking the time to shoot and share. Looks like it was a very nice GTG. Love that black 70 chevelle. Takes me back to high school big time.

patrick

Thanks Patrick! Those 70 Chevelle's are the bomb.:rock:

Silverback said:
Great pictures. Be sure to tell your son thanks for taking the time to take them.

I loved the Mack truck. That was beautiful.:)

Django said:
Dayum........

Something for just about everyone there.....

A ton'a great piks, Brad....... :congrats:

Thanks for sharing them with us.....

D

JimTeTe said:
Outstanding Job on the pics ..... Thanks for Sharing ....

Thanks everyone! My son and I feel really good about the compliments. Spencer want's to help me again on the next GTG.:rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
You need to start paying Spencer.;) :D

He didn't want to get paid but he did get paid. He went and got Mario's Super Smash Bros Brawl game and went Go Kart Racing (That's more expensive than those games). I love it that he didn't want anything for helping. He was just happy to hang with Dad the whole day. I bought him what he wanted anyways.

Nice pics...Cali weather looked great.....Leno loves his cars.....was that a Bugatti, one of the originals?

Cool pics. I'm still a fan of the first gen Datsun Z cars and that 383 powered 240 is really nice. Thanks for sharing.

thanks very much for the pics :rock: always nice to have a look from over seas on you ,car maniacs ...:p :D :D :D :rock: really beautys .No girls :dontknow: :confused: :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back