supercharger

3.3 is what they have for our trucks currently...not sure what 1 400 was running, but I believe it might have been a tad bigger:dontknow: I can find out from ROE if you need to know.

NBT, FIND OUT IF THEY WANT TO GIVE ME ONE FOR FREE IT COULD BE A TAX WRITE-OFF. MY B-DAY S COMING UP SOON AND I THINK THAT WOULD BE A GREAT GIFT!!

I wish I had the cash to buy you one for your birthday bud....:( How times change.
It would make one hell of a gift.:rock: Happy early birthday:D :star:

IT WAS WORTH A SHOT! ARE U COMING DOWN FOR QUE'S BBQ THIS MONTH? RICEY AND THE GANG WILL BE THERE!

NBT said:
3.3 is what they have for our trucks currently...not sure what 1 400 was running, but I believe it might have been a tad bigger:dontknow: I can find out from ROE if you need to know.

Dave already posted on another thread that 1Fast had the same size on his truck that everyone else has.

Also, if you look at the Lysholm site you will see that the 3.3 is the largest twin screw SC they produce.

Smaller pulley

Last edited:
I thought so...when I raced 1fast when the truck had just finished the install, his sc'd QC walked away from my stock RC...but not to the extent that I would have called it a 10 second vehicle...but he was having trouble with his transmission. I was sure he had done something to boost that SC to get into the 10's as he said he did.

Prof said:
I thought so...when I raced 1fast when the truck had just finished the install, his sc'd QC walked away from my stock RC...but not to the extent that I would have called it a 10 second vehicle...but he was having trouble with his transmission. I was sure he had done something to boost that SC to get into the 10's as he said he did.

Roy, as I'm sure you are aware, I do not believe in talking bad about someone that is not here to state their side of the story. However I honestly believe that 1Fast provided us with many examples where his credibility was questionable. This may be just another example where he was a little lax about the truth.

Silverback said:
Roy, as I'm sure you are aware, I do not believe in talking bad about someone that is not here to state their side of the story. However I honestly believe that 1Fast provided us with many examples where his credibility was questionable. This may be just another example where he was a little lax about the truth.

a little lax and a little nitrous shot....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back