Surge of Support for Our Troops!!!!!

Big Asp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys! Remember me, Big Asp (Phil)?

As some of you know, I'm living in South Korea serving as a missionary for a couple of years. We are having an amazing time. And, yes, it's a bit of an extreme way to keep the miles down on my truck. My son is taking care of my SRT-10 and my SRT8 Jeep and runs them around the block every couple of weeks to keep things lubed up and the gas fresh. Oh, don't worry, he has much faster cars and is one of the small handful of people I would toss the keys to without thinking twice. Actually, he's my business partner at our dyno shop and keeps the truck there for eye candy.

I'm sorry I don't have much time to think about fast trucks or keep up with what is happening here on the forum but a friend sent this to me and I thought it would be of interest to most of you here regardless of your politcal persuasion. Let me say up front that I'm not endorsing Mitt Romney. I still actually haven't decided who I'm voting for yet. But, this has impressed me as something that needed to be said and that Americans need to get behind it. Talk is cheap. Actions show us what someone is really all about.

I have the great pleasure and opportunity to work with a lot of the US Military stationed in South Korea. They are incredible and deserve our utmost gratitude and support. I'm distressed by the election time politics on both sides concerning Iraq that are going on right now even while we still have troops at risk. Romney's stance on this is refreshing to me. Check out this link: http://www.mittromney.com/surge

Whether you like Romney as a candidate or not, whether you support the war effort or not, I hope you are inspired to get involved with these organizations or others like them and show our troops that we are behind them.

I'll try to check in more often. In the meantime, y'all have fun, drive safe and keep your A/F ratios where they belong.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back