Suspension Time

455 with the bucket seats and console Shifter with a shift kit in it. Vinyl top - wish i still had it i think the prior owner changed the engine i dont know if they came with a 455?

Then i had a 1970 Electra 225 it was a Yacht too hahahaha

Used to love Wally World, where else can you buy groceries at 2am.
There are no parts for our trucks in NZ. It is always a game to work out the landed price in NZ. Rockauto have the best freight deal with DHL. Sometimes that wins over the shop price. It is a shame I would rather support JTS or JMB. I have been shopping out of Rockauto for 10 years now. Firstly for the 68 Riviera, then SAAB, BMW, Jeep now truck.
One does have to be careful with LHD and RHD sensitive components, otherwise you end up with more expensive garage ornaments. Yes I do have a few.
Pretty much everyone has used a Rock Auto , Imhave .. mostly until I bought the hood struts and I goofed and order 1 instead of 2 .. I contacted them and asked if they could get me the second one before the order was shipped and they wouldn’t , they wanted to also charge shipping for the second one .. they lost the sale to Advance Auto about a mile from my home and it was the same brand , cheaper .. what surprised me was I order other thing in the same order and was charge separately for other items .. That’s a no no in my book and never seen that happen before with them or anyone else .. they also didn’t accept the discount code .. but hey they sent me a new code for my next order hahaha ! Comparing prices and parts available on the Walmart automotive side … many are brand names and cheaper … appear good quality of the things I looked at and brands ( non Chinese but made in America from long time solid businesses ). I had no idea Walmart even had an automotive parts site till recently on the headers that what’s his name bought hahaha Sorry dude sleep deprived and brain dead tonight haha !

455 with the bucket seats and console Shifter with a shift kit in it. Vinyl top - wish i still had it i think the prior owner changed the engine i dont know if they came with a 455?

Then i had a 1970 Electra 225 it was a Yacht too hahahaha
1714010333183.jpeg

Driven by ———;
1714010420974.jpeg

Mine was the cooler two door model lol

Pretty much everyone has used a Rock Auto , Imhave .. mostly until I bought the hood struts and I goofed and order 1 instead of 2 .. I contacted them and asked if they could get me the second one before the order was shipped and they wouldn’t , they wanted to also charge shipping for the second one .. they lost the sale to Advance Auto about a mile from my home and it was the same brand , cheaper .. what surprised me was I order other thing in the same order and was charge separately for other items .. That’s a no no in my book and never seen that happen before with them or anyone else .. they also didn’t accept the discount code .. but hey they sent me a new code for my next order hahaha ! Comparing prices and parts available on the Walmart automotive side … many are brand names and cheaper … appear good quality of the things I looked at and brands ( non Chinese but made in America from long time solid businesses ). I had no idea Walmart even had an automotive parts site till recently on the headers that what’s his name bought hahaha Sorry dude sleep deprived and brain dead tonight haha !
Hellcat Hauler lol lol

This was mine

Attachments

• IMG_20180112_201720.jpg
    IMG_20180112_201720.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 4
  • BR 001.JPG
    BR 001.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180501_155005.jpg
    20180501_155005.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 4
Palaroid , hahaha .. shhh never show your age
Hahaha! That was such modern technology at the time!! Hard to imagine that ever even happened now. Got my first flip phone in 1998

Hahaha! That was such modern technology at the time!! Hard to imagine that ever even happened now. Got my first flip phone in 1998
I liked the old flash bulb cameras before the Polaroids hahaha

Can you still get rolls of film developed anywhere .. I have 2 rolls I just found that I think were when I was at Mardi Gras .. he I might get arrested if I get them developed somewhere in todays world hahaha

Last edited:
Can you still get rolls of film developed anywhere .. Inhave 2 rolls I just found that I think were when I was at Mardi Gras .. he I might get arrested if I get them developed somewhere in todays world hahaha
I don't know hahahaha

Now that’s before my time .. but I actually have some pics of way back family
This is gross but in the old old days probably tin plate time there was a photography art of taking pictures of the dead! Seriously! They posed them to appear like they were still living! They could be sitting right next to family membets in the family photo. And some look alive

This is gross but in the old old days probably tin plate time there was a photography art of taking pictures of the dead! Seriously! They posed them to appear like they were still living! They could be sitting right next to family membets in the family photo. And some look alive
Those were the days hahaha !
Lots of tins with outlaws were taken with bullet holes and all ! Heck the human race hasn’t advanced at all today

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back