T56 value

Otnielarencibia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of interested in knowing your guy's opinion. How much do you guys think a t56 transmission is worth that has 68,000 miles with first gear shot and a broken bell housing?
And how much do you think it would cost to rebuild it?
Where should I go to rebuild it? Doesn't matter if I have to ship it.
Anybody ever heard of this place?...
http://www.tickperformance.com/tick...upgraded-t56-rebuild-750rwtq-for-92-07-viper/

Last edited:
I have no idea on value. I probably wouldn't pay more than $500 but I'm cheap. broken bell housing isn't too big of a deal since it is seperate from the transmission itself. Rebuild cost would vary greatly on what parts you want / need to replace once you get it disassembled.

I'm kind of interested in knowing your guy's opinion. How much do you guys think a t56 transmission is worth that has 68,000 miles with first gear shot and a broken bell housing?
And how much do you think it would cost to rebuild it?
Where should I go to rebuild it? Doesn't matter if I have to ship it.
Anybody ever heard of this place?...
Tick Performance Level 2 Upgraded T56 Rebuild (750RWTQ) for 92-07 Viper - Tick Performance

Maybe $1000 -1500 for complete rebuild with better parts, and Tick Performance kicks ass! Ask for Joey and tell him Scott from Waco sent ya!:D

I'd say the tranny as is, is worth about $5-700.

Tick's does the rebuilds for JTSVP... that's what i have in mine... with all the trimmings... cryoed, rem polished, powdercoated housing... LOVE IT...

i think they're a little different for JTSVP than what's advertised...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back