T56

Falcon53

Reaction score
Anyone know about putting a viper tranny into a RC. I've got one now and destroyed the tranny again. Other then changing the tail housing and bell housing, what else should be done? I don't see why a 750 hp viper tranny can't hold up to a 550hp truck?

Anyone know about putting a viper tranny into a RC. I've got one now and destroyed the tranny again. Other then changing the tail housing and bell housing, what else should be done? I don't see why a 750 hp viper tranny can't hold up to a 550hp truck?

Tranny is truck specific. If you put a Viper car trans in it you downgraded and therefore having issues. Our T56 is built differently to support our fatass trucks

I believe the tranny's are the same. Different gear set and thicker oil. the trucks are heavy!

Case is same but tagged differently. Truck has stronger alloy gears, differebt helical cut, and bigger output shaft. 1.65" vs 1.85" respectively.
Obviously different hydraulics as well. I love the truck hydraulics and sell them often. No issues.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back